Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Seerys in Athlone?

Options
  • 23-09-2010 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

How do i get to Seerys C&C off the motorway(coming from Dublin direction)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Take the exit after the Birr Athlone East exit on the motorway (I forget what the signage says - possibly Cavan/Ballymahon/Blyry Industrial Estate). Once on the slip road, turn right at the end and drive over the dual carriageway. Seerys is on your right just down this road. Opposite Dans pub. It has a white front, and says Seerys

map

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Ah cheers, i think i know where it is now.

Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

While we're on the subject, are Seerys trade only or can anybody shop there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Anybody can go in. Trade can get the VAT off or something. Its just a warehouse of stuff. No prices on 99% of the things in it either

Well i walked in and got what i needed and im not trade. And the item was at least 10quid cheaper than the next cheapest supplier, and in one case €20 cheaper! :eek:
    I'll be going back.

• Advertisement

Oh, and perfect directions roosterman71, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

Must pop in for a look!

Advertisement