Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Recent Science / Research Graduates

Options
  • 23-09-2010 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

How's it going?

I'm currently working on a piece of freelance journalism which I've already spoken to the section editor of a national newspaper about. Over the next couple of days, I need to interview 3-4 recent Maths / Science / Technology graduates who have not managed to secure employment in their field. It will only take fifteen minutes, and can be done over the phone or in person as necessary. If there's anybody out there who can help me, or who might be able to help me, please drop me a PM. Thanks a million.

Have also cross-posted this to other relevant forums (Physics & Chemistry, Maths etc.). Mods, if this is unacceptable or considered spamming etc, please delete / move etc as appropriate, thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Would you mind me asking why you are only talking to recent graduates who are unemployed, instead of both sides, or have you already got a group who are employed?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,606 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I'd be happy to help. Just finishing an MSc now though. I don't know if that makes me ineligible.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Advertisement