Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PE Teaching

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi

I am applying for PE Teaching as a mature student to gain entry for next September. Im applying to the 3 colleges in Ireland where the course is offered (UL,DCU & UCC) I am just wondering has anyone ever got into PE as a mature student? Id love to get the opinion of someone who has been through the process before!! PE will be extremely competitive to get into so I am under no Illusions as to how dificult it will be to get in. just looking for a few pointers which would help me in my application like courses to be doing etc.... Thanks for reading.. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

I met a mature student doing PE in DCU at the mature students week. There was 1 other mature student on the course as far as I know. Maybe ring the head of dept to find out what they're looking for?
    I had to ring head of dept last year for another course which I didn't end up getting. They told me everything I needed which was elective work experience & an understanding of the course & career.

Advertisement