Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet friendly houses in killarney for a weekend

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Exactly as it says on the tin!!

Im looking for a house in march for a weekend that will accept pets. Some of the self catering places only allow week bookings but im looking for a friday - monday stay.

There will be 4 of us going and one, possibly 2 very well trained dogs.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Try Leens B&B 22 Marian Terrace, Killarney. I know for a fact that they have a dog themselves (a little yorkie) so I'm guessing they'll be open to having pets stay ! Worth a try anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Sorry cant confirm what self catering accommodation will allow dogs you could try the Lakeland Cottages in Muckross - they would have excellent walks for the dog. However, I do know the Dromhall Hotel and the Crystal Springs B&B on the Woodlawn Road are dog friendly. There must be a lot more places as where to all the people and their dogs who come for the dog shows stay unless they are all in the camp sites.

Advertisement