Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price on porcelain floor tiles

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I have just bought a new house with my wife and was looking for some good deals on all tiles, wooden floors, kitchens etc etc to kit out the house and after looking and pricing in a few stores in cork i was just wondering is there any good deals to be got around as the prices that we have got are not really great and we are sure there has to be better deals around...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭Soarer

B&Q over in Mahon Point had polished porcelain 60x60 tiles for around a tenner a sq.yd.
    Dunno if they're still there or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

right price tiles have a sale on every couple of days i got 300x300 polished porcelian tiles for 9.99 sq metre went back a week later and they were 29.99. Shop around for grout and adisive as i got them for half the price in a local hardware store than right price tiles which saved me 100euro just for a kitchen floor.

Advertisement