Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend where to go in Kenmare this weekend!!

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Theres a group of us heading to Kenmare this weekend to celebrate a friends birthday, weve booked into a a Hotel in town and I was wondering if ye could recommend a few pubs and restaurants for the festivities..

I statyed here for one night earlier this year when I was cycling the Ring of Kerry and had a few beers in The Horseshoe(great pub) and a Pub in the middle of the town that had an excellent rock band playing on the Friday night..again another really great pub..

So apart from these two, I really dont know any other places..

Wheres the hot spots in Kenmare, are there any late night haunts??
    Where would ye recommend to eat ??,.......and last but not least ...is there a disco in Kenmare or will we end up Taxi-ing to Killarney.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭coleen

Lotsof nice places to eat in Kenmare Davitts Packies Darcy's and the horseshoe to name but a few. There are lots of places with music the Coachmans foleys the landsdowne and I think ryans across the road from the landsdowne. The square pint has a late bar and I think there is a disco in town also so no need to travel to Killarney. Enjoy Kenmare it is lovely ( I am just a visitor)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brooklane

:) The old disco at Riversdale hotel is closed for last six months there are two late nigt venues in town Ryans has a late bar and a night Club up-stairs called Vibe the Square pint has a late night bar
    No 35 restaurant in Main Street Kenmare is good for groups but early booking is essential their phone no is 064-6641559

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭moby2101

Thanks for the info Coleen & Brooklane..

looking forward to sampling a few pints and a bit to eat there now!!

Cheers

Advertisement