Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Special Offer?

Options
  • 23-09-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

We're going to run a boards.ie special every couple of weeks

Now we could just throw out an offer at random, but I'd be interested in knowing what you want us to offer discounts on

So what would you like to see a discount on?

Hosting?
    Domains?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

hosting would be my preference, maybe put a quick poll up on the thread to see what people want?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I'd be interested in hosting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 relicva

I don't buy hosting every day and I'm already a customer. So, you need to specify: do you need new customers or want to make the existing ones happier?

Since I manage a few hosting accounts and domain names with Blacknight, it would be great to get some sort of discount every time I buy something off you. Like, let's say: 3% at next purchase, then 6% at the one after and so on.

I would be happy to tell my clients that if they buy through me, I will get some discount off you.

Is this not a great idea?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

With respect to hosting - we offer a lot of different types of hosting, so what kind of hosting interests you? :)

FYI - current offers and coupon codes are here: http://domainoffers.me/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

relicva wrote: »
    I don't buy hosting every day and I'm already a customer. So, you need to specify: do you need new customers or want to make the existing ones happier?

Both obviously .. though that's a loaded question :)
    Since I manage a few hosting accounts and domain names with Blacknight, it would be great to get some sort of discount every time I buy something off you. Like, let's say: 3% at next purchase, then 6% at the one after and so on.

That kind of tiered pricing is not feasible.

I would be happy to tell my clients that if they buy through me, I will get some discount off you.

If you are registering volumes of .ie domain names with us then we can give you a discounted rate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement