Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exam examples FETAC 5 Horticulture

• 23-09-2010 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Anyone out there have some examples of the questions asked in the FETAC Level 5 course in horticulture?

It's just to give me a heads up on the type of questions being asked, particularly in the compulsory courses like Soil Science.
    It's along time since I was in school and with exams looming I'm starting to panic.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Access the module descriptor on www.fetac.ie and see the Learning Outcomes - they are usually the basis for questions as well as the material that must be covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 007Ais

Hi
    Thanks I looked on the site but it didnt seem to have my full course on it e.g. Roses were missing!

If there is anyone out there who has done the course I would appreciate it if they could post some examples of the questions asked.

We get so much info on the course its hard to tell how to pass the exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

All the FETAC elements of your course are on the FETAC website - the subject you mentioned - Roses - might be an internal course or they may be naming it differently from the name FETAC uses or it might not be FETAC accredited but from another accrediation body.

Ask your centre to give you the module numbers for the FETAC modules you are doing and then get the syallbus off the FETAC website.

Do remember that FETAC modules are not soley exam based. Questions on FETAC exam papers are not centrally set by FETAC. The majority of modules are continuous assessment rather than exams. So you really must look at the module descriptor and pay particular attention to the assessment instructions you receive from your Trainer. Then your centre will have a set procedure for issue of assessment instructions, review and feedback etc and if you are familiar with them then you can work towards improving your grades etc.

Advertisement