Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkman in Dublin 11?

Options
  • 23-09-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Does anyone get milk delivered in the Finglas East area? Preferably Avonmore. I've tried ringing the dairy but haven't been able to get through to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Best advice is to to have a look around early some morning to see if you can spot any houses who have got deliveries, then call and ask them for contact details.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know there used to be one who delivered to the Casement area, but haven't lived there in over 6 months so not sure anymore!! Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I do see a milkmam going around the west near the church and also up by aldi around to Jamestown road about 4am

• Registered Users Posts: 16 wirish

Thanks for the replies.

I spotted an Avonmore carton outside a house around the corner from me this morning so going to knock into them on my way home from work. Great idea :)

Advertisement