Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andrea Corr - secret pub gig in Cork tonight??

Options
  • 23-09-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

I heard on the radio that Andrea is doing a secret pub gig in town tonight before the Savoy gig.

Anyone happen to know where that might be? Its for my wife not me - promise:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

murphym7 wrote: »
    I heard on the radio that Andrea is doing a secret pub gig in town tonight before the Savoy gig.

In the old oak according to red fm... maybe call them to check? (The old oak not red fm that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

It's Sharon Corr not Andrea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

evilivor wrote: »
    It's Sharon Corr not Andrea.

Gotcha - I just hear Corr and go into wife mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Gotcha - I just hear Corr and go into wife mode.

I hear Corrs and go into coma.

Anayway, she's rumoured to be doing set in the Old Oak in advance of the show in the Savoy tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

so did it happen!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement