Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory Outlet Mostly Golf gear (Cork)

Options
  • 23-09-2010 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

There's a temporary factory outlet set up out on the Commons Road in the Commons Inn.
    They have a function room booked for the next 2 days or so.
    Was very impressed with the deals.

For €100 I got two rain proof Cutter & Buck jackets(each one online for £80+), a rain beater, 3 Polo shirts of the same brand, a Calvin Klein T-Shirt, a jumper, a rugby type jersey, about 100 Tees, 9 golf balls and a Towel!

I only had my lunch break to shop around. Probably could have gotten another couple of bargains if I had more time.

FYI: 90% of the stuff is Large or smaller. So if you're more of an XL then it'll take a bit more digging around.
    Also, they only take cash.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is it only clothing?

Any clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

No clubs.
    Nearly all clothing. Some Caps for €2 and fleeces.
    There was also boxes/bags of toiletries for a €1 which I heard a woman there saying were from some exclusive shop in London...

I saw a few rails of suits. But I'm an awkward fit so didn't really check them out.

Advertisement