Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Identity

Options
  • 23-09-2010 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

How do I go about this. To put it in simple terms im being stalked. Funny as it might sound I need a new identity.

Help please super mods !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Name changes are only currently offered to subscribers. You can subscribe for as short a time as possible (1 month i think) and request the name change in that period. (see? we're not greedy!).

you can read more on subscribing here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=311348

thing is, will changing your identity change the name associated with your account and so change the name that appears on any past posts so that, if th estalker knows a post as yours, they'll just see the new name ?

you may want to consider locking out your account and starting again (by locking out I mean changing the password to something incredibly complex and random and walking away). Alternatively you could email hello@boards.ie and request that your account be closed. As long as you dont go using two accounts at the same time, all should be good :)

Advertisement