Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flags in WHL

Options
  • 23-09-2010 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Are you allowed them? Big or small ?
    Or it it a H&S Issue ?

Would be nice to get a couple of really big ones down the South End similar to the Kop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Are you allowed them? Big or small ?
    Or it it a H&S Issue ?

Would be nice to get a couple of really big ones down the South End similar to the Kop.

Don't think the Park Lane is ready for big flags :D

Joking aside the problem with these big flags is getting someone to look after them before and after the game. Everyone is all enthuastic at the start but after a while the novelty wears off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

well they do hand out the small flags at carling cup(i know it was wembley) and the champions league qualifier against young boys.... dont know if there is an issue on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Joking aside the problem with these big flags is getting someone to look after them before and after the game. Everyone is all enthuastic at the start but after a while the novelty wears off.

If an individual got one, or a group of mates, I wouldn't think it would be too hard to organise.Something worth looking at if we get this new stadia sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    If an individual got one, or a group of mates, I wouldn't think it would be too hard to organise.Something worth looking at if we get this new stadia sorted.

It shouldn't be I can tell you from experience that it can be. From experience I'd say only bring it to a game every month or 6 weeks otherwise the novelty of looking after it soon wears off!

Advertisement