Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student laptops

Options
  • 23-09-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Is there anything in place for students to either rent a laptop or buy one paying weekly for example in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Most of the bigger stores such as PC World & Harvey Norman would allow you to buy one on credit. Though, because you're a student with no regular income this may pose a problem, ask them though! Alternatively, you could get your parents to buy it on credit and if they trust you enough you could make the payments through them :)

Depending on your spec requirements, I am just about to sell my old laptop (3 years old) on www.adverts.ie If you have a summary of the specs you need, PM me and I can let you know if it would suit you or not, will probably advertise for €100, advert should be up before the weekend. Laptop was well looked after and rarely left the house :)

Advertisement