Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pool/Snooker Table for sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 erinlucy

auntyweeze wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I have an unused fold up snooker/pool table for sale.
    will try get pics up of it.
    it is almost identical to this one

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3357901/Trail/searchtext%3EPOOL+TABLE.htm

Looking for €150 or best offer.
    if any one is interested please let me know.
    no time wasters please :pac:

Can you put a pic of the real thing up please, im really interested in it if its the same as the link you gave. What comes with it and is it totally unused? If so where abouts do you live as I live in Drogheda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

erinlucy wrote: »
    Can you put a pic of the real thing up please, im really interested in it if its the same as the link you gave. What comes with it and is it totally unused? If so where abouts do you live as I live in Drogheda?

hey ill get a picture up tomorrow.
    its used. but not verymuch.
    its my little brothers he got it for xmas 2years ago played with it about 10 times and its been in storage ever since.
    its almost identical to the pic.
    i live in dublin 5 so if you want it we can arrange something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭auntyweeze

auntyweeze wrote: »
    hey ill get a picture up tomorrow.
    its used. but not verymuch.
    its my little brothers he got it for xmas 2years ago played with it about 10 times and its been in storage ever since.
    its almost identical to the pic.
    i live in dublin 5 so if you want it we can arrange something.

hey hun i have uploaded a picture to my profile.
    my laptop is acting up and my right click button isnt working so cant copy it to the page ill add you so you can see it.

it is 6 ft long 3 ft wide and 3 ft tall.
    it comes with 2 long ques.
    2 short ques
    1 que rest
    1 triangle
    pool & snooker balls
    a cleaning brush and a score board.

if you are still interested let me know x

Advertisement