Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothbrush holder

Options
  • 23-09-2010 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭

Hi

Apologies if this is not in the right section, but I feel I am being ripped off.

Why? My little one broke our glass toothbrush holder, and any place I have been to, will not sell me a replacement glass ( it's wider at the top than at the base) unless I buy the damn mounting ring also.

To me, I think this is a total rip-off. Does anyone know, in either Dublin or Kildare, where a person can buy the glass ALONE?

Again, apologies to the mods if this is in the wrong place.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

These things are made as a package - so if a shop sold you the glass, they'd be left with a ring - which is useless without a glass.

Check to see if a "juice" glass will suit. - Try places such as Homestore / Homebase and you may find a glass that suits. (or check your local pub:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Pretty much the same all over the world I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Pretty much the same all over the world I'd say.

your name made me remember another outlet you could try - TK Maxx

Advertisement