Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injuries

Options
  • 23-09-2010 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭

In my 4th season with Boro and I've noticed over the last 2 seasons I've had no end of injuries during matches. I went back over the last 80 games and had 74 in game injuries :mad:

I've tried everything from resting players for a continued amount of time, bringing in new fitness coaches and lowering the training schedule and workload on my players but to no avail.

The worst one recent was I had 9 first team players out injured including 7 of my 9 defenders.

This has to be a bug or something :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's fierce annoying. You either have no injuries or 5 or 6. I currently have 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

AGH! My players are dropping like flies!

I have 1 fit full back out of 4 full backs. 2 strikers out of 4 are injured. 1 of my midfielders is injured...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Halfway thru my 10th season and its the worst so far for injuries. Since June I've been missing 7 first team players. They come back and then they get called for internation duty and get injured again.. Beginning to P*** me off.

Advertisement