Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hello kitty samsung toco lite unlock

Options
  • 23-09-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭

hi folks i have a samsung toco lite the hello kitty one

got it for my bucket of water (daughter) for her birthday and its locked to o2 is there any way i can get it unlocked with out spending the ludicrous money of 120 yo yo in credit

any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

you can get it unlocked for 15-20 yp-yos in a shop,or are you lookin to do it
    yer self,moggy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

id give it a go me self Deco if i was pointed in the right direction as it cant be any harder then the iphone and in alway ****in about with them

if there was a reliable shop i'd pay 15 or so if i have to like

linky,just scroll down,uk codes but its 02,ill have a look for more if it
    does'nt work moggy:)

ya forgot the linky Deco lol

dont use them codes,may not work,im lookin into it:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Dont trust everything on the internet, you can unlock it yourself, but in doing so you can remove the handset imei and this ruins it. Its not worth the risk as the phone will be a paper weight then.

You can ask your network for the code, or you can get it unlocked by someone, should be less then €20

i was looking at this here for the fone i have looks similar to getting in the back end of the fone like the iphone way

i got this sorted thanks for all those who looked in

Advertisement