Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Of Hype; Rebel 2! 9/10/10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I might start blocking on my wakeup.

People will be so confused they won't know what to do. :pac:

Blocking one of the best option in this game or else you might just eat a nast 4-6k combo. Unles your against tager, don't block as much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

My main problem is recently I've gotten so pissed off with my ****ty inputs that I keep falling into the old trap of going for wakeup DP/super JUST TO SEE IF IT WILL COME OUT. Stupid I know. :pac:

Anyway, my play at slayers tonight will pretty much determine how much hype I'm bringing, if it's anything like last week I'll give my train ticket and stick to a hobo and send him down in my stead (maybe that would be hype?). :p

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Well since it's Fresher's Night at Slayers it'll be a BBCS tourney for you to determine your levels of hype of non-hype!

Sadly since I'm running it I won't have much time at all to practise for WOH. :(

Vyze wrote: »
    Sadly since I'm running it I won't have much time at all to practise for WOH. :(

[JINX] Not that you need it that badly, hard to see you not making top 3. [/JINX]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Tsukiko_chan

Really looking forward to this saturday now!

Took part in the freshers BB tournament to help the numbers (i wasn't going to play so the newblood won't be discouraged), and when the lot of us realised Jarvy was in the tournament, we sought him out and me and inferis decided we had to get finals to fight Jarvy again :3 After much tense fighting, I beat Inferis to get into the finals of a bestof5 match against Jarvy. I didn't win (3-1 to Jarvy) but it was very very close as I've learned to block Jarvy better and Makoto is his weakspot (mwahahah XD). Quite a bit of fun last night. I got my revenge later in casuals against Jarvy XD

Oh, and Jarvy said he would gladly be on the northern team for our 5v5 :3 so we have 4 main players atm.

Hype! Hoorah! XD

"Press start to continue"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Our team

1. Chopper
    2. Chopper
    3. Ramza
    4. Voa
    5. Chopper

At least we'll win in hype :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Man I hope Chopper has been actually playing.
    I want to see a good Carl.

1v9, I'll take on all 'yall!

Vyze wrote: »
    1v9, I'll take on all 'yall!

Actually, i would like to see this XD sounds funny, and could also provide a largescale money match for vaughan :3 do you guys have 9 good players to take on this very prideful lamda player >:3

I'm like 9th best.

• Advertisement

I'll have to take money out of the bank for food anyway so I'll have a few Euro knocking about that I wanna throw towards money matches, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Lads, this will be like the Ryder Cup, I'll be team captain, but not play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Lads, this will be like the Ryder Cup, I'll be team captain, but not play.
    I endorse this whole heartedly and completely.

aww, no karu kurova play then :O

I'll be playing in the main comp, just not the 5v5.

Actually, i would like to see this XD sounds funny, and could also provide a largescale money match for vaughan :3 do you guys have 9 good players to take on this very prideful lamda player >:3

Pity we don't have 9 good players i think :confused: we only have like 6 people who play the game much. oh also yeah jarvy doesn't like makoto much :p he told me he hates makoto when i plyed him.

A 1v9 isn't really a "team" game - we could just throw everyone at him.

A 1v9 isn't really a "team" game - we could just throw everyone at him.

Yup, it wouldn't be. We will still do the 5v5 sometime, but we can do this optional 1v9 as well for fun and giggles XD since vyze reaaaally wants a money match this could go like this:

everyone has to moneymatch him like 5 quid/euro to fight him(Bo3). you lose you give him the money and the next person goes up, if he loses then it's gameover and he has to relinquish 5quid. If vyze is confident in his lamda, as he seems to be, he could rake up quite a bit. or lose a bit if you guys whoop him. There also has to be a prize if vaughan actually beats all 9 without losing once (same, punishment if he loses all 9)! If this goes ahead and everyone agrees, he cant pull out so he will either win or lose a tonne of money >:3 sound interesting enough for ya vyze?

heheh, as i said previously i may pick makoto more often this saturday as I've been practising with her every week since WoH:R1.

I'll spend my fiver on food and jeer from a safe distance. :p

I think Vyze was after taking on 9 southerners tbh XD i don't think it would be fair if me or inferis or jarvy jumped in on his "Vyze vs the world" money tournament.

• Advertisement

I think Vyze was after taking on 9 southerners tbh XD i don't think it would be fair if me or inferis or jarvy jumped in on his "Vyze vs the world" money tournament.

sounds good but don't think many people would jump on that cause were very very poor, well i am anyway :D

Nah I'll play whoever so long as I can swap back and forth between my Lambchops and Ragna.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Ragna? RAGNA?!

.... Forshame man.... forshame...

Ragna is, like, everyone's sub! Plus I played him in CT so whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I dunno if I can make this on Saturday guys, I'll see how things shape up until then

Will be bummed if I can't :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm gonna be there but I will have no stick once again. Soz guys, things are just awkward and something else has priority in my laptop case right now.

Is it a kitten?

I'll forgive you if it's a kitten.

laptop_kitten.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

The Wheel turns still!

I'll be in getting consoles together and downloading 1.02 on the machines from about 10-11 onwards tomorrow.*
    We'll be aiming for about 4 machines again, though we may need a fifth if numbers swell, one with no DLC or Mu, unless we want to wait for all the updates, someone to sign in with an American PSN and then download the characters.*:p

Anyway, GET HYPE? And I'll be bringing bag of gimmicks with me to this, so expect to go wtf every so often*;)

can we actually have camera's recording/snapshotting this time XD last time everyone(and their cat) forgot to bring it ;p

tomorrow shall be fun XD

• Advertisement

I'm going to get Valkenhayn tonight. When is Trinity available?

Voa did you keep record of which PS3s I downloaded the characters to?

Advertisement