Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Of Hype; Rebel 2! 9/10/10

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Joe vs Holly is mislabeled Doom...unless if the Hauppage is awesome enough to see into the future and pull gameplay vids from there*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Man I just watched my match from the 5v5 and I did some really dumb stuff. Even fluffed my tk j.214D loop, albeit in the corner where I'm not as good at it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Voa wrote: »
    Joe vs Holly is mislabeled Doom...unless if the Hauppage is awesome enough to see into the future and pull gameplay vids from there*:D

All I am saying on that one is don't underestimate the power of the hauppage.

Right in order to stop the hundred of thousands of mails and pms's I have been getting, I've finally put this up.

Warning though, if you watch this match, you may give up BBCS because you'll realise just how far behind in skill you are. This is the real deal.

There are button checks. There are air throws. There's hype dog. There's Unblocked overhead distortion finishes. There's even 1 or 2 things which if you squint could be called "combos".

This is the salty runback.

It's 1 - 1 Speedboat, you better be ready for me, I'm practicing hard by n ot playing the game at all and I am coming for you!

My Ragna will never compare!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

The level of skill on display there is something else.

Having footage to critique my already strong but somewhat flawed tager skills mean round 3 is going to be on another level Doom.

LETS GO.

Vyze wrote: »
    My Ragna will never compare!! :(

I know it's hard man but try not to get disheartened.

If you ever want a few mirrors, maybe pick up a few tips, you know where I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I quit BB I can't compete with this =[

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Yeah, to hell with this let's all go play Mortal Kombat.

Dibs on Scorpion.

I know it's hard man but try not to get disheartened.

If you ever want a few mirrors, maybe pick up a few tips, you know where I am.
    Realtalk, I had to go watch a kaqn vs Dora match to cleanse myself from that horrible match! :D

• Advertisement

Realtalk, I had to go watch a kaqn vs Dora match to cleanse myself from that horrible match! :D

Look, I know the grand finals were a bit boring but horrible is no way to describe Joe or Xinkai.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Look, I know the grand finals were a bit boring but horrible is no way to describe Joe or Xinkai.

hey i threw in 2 perfects and a astral finish for the audience what more do you guys want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Did you get a D.Finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

chueytoo wrote: »
    hey i threw in 2 perfects and a astral finish for the audience what more do you guys want.

Offscreen fireballs.

airthrows

SCIENCE!

loli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

SNAKES!

PUSH D BUTAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

KOKUJIN OUGI

• Advertisement

EXCESSIVE SIZE FONT ATTACK FINISHES

OFFSCREEN FIREBA....

oh wait that's choppers line

So lads, anyone want to explain to me why we're suddenly getting loads of hits off SRK? :)

They seem to especially like Holly's semifinal.

Just so you all know you're being watched :)

Btw Doom you mislabeled a match. You have one of Xinkai playing against a Valk player marked as being me playing as the Lambchops. Xinkai uses some combos that I never do so I know it wasn't me.

Btw Doom you mislabeled a match. You have one of Xinkai playing against a Valk player marked as being me playing as the Lambchops. Xinkai uses some combos that I never do so I know it wasn't me.

Didn't I fix that? *Goes to check*

So lads, anyone want to explain to me why we're suddenly getting loads of hits off SRK? :)

Irish scene must be catching people's eyes.

Also;
    ASTRAL FINISH

It was in the fighting game comedy thread. Someone thought it was funny that Joe was able to use the same crossup three times in a row.

It was in the fighting game comedy thread. Someone thought it was funny that Joe was able to use the same crossup three times in a row.

Ouch!

Advertisement