Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite Unlocking (already have code)

Options
  • 23-09-2010 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi Guys,

I have obtained the unlocking code for my toccolite from meteor, however when I put an O2 sim into my phone, there is no option to enter the code. I brought the phone to the meteor store who told me that there is a software issue. Does anybody know anything about this and how I can fix it?

Cheers,

Lou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You have already entered the code with no errors, with the old meteor sim in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lulou

Nope, because when I put in the O2 sim I get a message telling me that the phone is frozen except for emergency calls. O2 sim should be excepted if the code was already entered?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You have entered the code more than once i take it? If not then the code is incorrect, and they should get un-frozen for you, and then get you the correct unlock code.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

Did they just give you the code without the procedure? If so, with no SIM card inserted, dial #7465625*638*unlock code#.

Advertisement