Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk 'punched date he thought was a burglar

• 23-09-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

A DRUNKEN romeo attacked a barmaid he’d taken home when he woke up and mistook her for a burglar.
    Ian Campbell, 45, went home with a woman after a night’s boozing in Coventry.

When Campbell woke up to find the woman collecting her things he mistook her for an intruder and punched her six or seven times in the face before throwing her out.
    He then went back to sleep, but when he woke up for the second time he realised something was wrong because his fist was sore.

“When he woke he realised what he had done and who he had done it too,” prosecutor Sarah Hammond said. “He wrote an apology letter

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2010/06/21/drunk-punched-date-he-thought-was-a-burglar-92746-26692077/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Barmaid fisted after booze ordeal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Did she make him breakfast?

I'm amazed that website printed "who he had done it too". Some journalism/editing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm amazed that website printed "who he had done it too". Some journalism/editing!

“When he woke he realised what he had done and who he had done it too,” prosecutor Sarah Hammond said. “He wrote an apology letter"

Yeah they should misquote that damn prosecutor.

DonJose wrote: »
    “When he woke he realised what he had done and who he had done it too,” prosecutor Sarah Hammond said. “He wrote an apology letter"

Yeah they should misquote that damn prosecutor.

Well if she said it, it's not that difficult to write down the correct transcription or stick in a [sic]? :confused:

Anyway, meh at the story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

:pac:Slapper punched..........:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Sounds like he went too far with the rough sex and when she clearly didn't like it, he just said:

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were a burglar".

Genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Sure it was her fault he got that drunk it the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

he laid her.. out!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

That's brilliant. "Uh I'm so hungover. Wonder what I got up to last night. HOLY CRAP! THERE'S SOMEONE IN MY BED!" *Whack*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

The perfect crime.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

Winty wrote: »
    A DRUNKEN romeo attacked a barmaid he’d taken home when he woke up and mistook her for a burglar.
    Ian Campbell, 45, went home with a woman after a night’s boozing in Coventry.

When Campbell woke up to find the woman collecting her things he mistook her for an intruder and punched her six or seven times in the face before throwing her out.
    He then went back to sleep, but when he woke up for the second time he realised something was wrong because his fist was sore.

“When he woke he realised what he had done and who he had done it too,” prosecutor Sarah Hammond said. “He wrote an apology letter

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2010/06/21/drunk-punched-date-he-thought-was-a-burglar-92746-26692077/

Wow, her face must be sore :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

What a plonker !!!!!!!!!!!

Might give it a try at the weekend.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm amazed that you never get bored of correcting bad grammar because it seems to make up at least 75% of your posts.

Advertisement