Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ahmadinejad : "Most people" believe US behind 9/11

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

uprising2 wrote: »
    No they almost definately look like camera's.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVZTJ57jzpEJlsW77lwAAwNBNBg-JkZ-HGJY1g0_aTA7u9P6U&t=1&h=178&w=208&usg=__NMpeMDT1EXaK3Nlzxk7BE6XyXYc=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK3fmzqXTf2bwlcgH3hUv0TCNOXHPkEz_Lq-OzNMafb4apLgM&t=1&h=183&w=152&usg=__cVjrpB8F0tHJiFLwrJMz2sjRm-c=

Having worked in the security systems industry I can tell you that the first image is that of a PTZ camera (Pan, Tilt, Zoom).
    These camera's can be pick up images from 360 degress at various heights and ranges of zoom.

The second is an image of a fixed position dome camera.
    It is common to find large banks of dome camera's within a short distance of each other each focused on a seperate subject, thus keeping a constant surleivance record of that subject.
    The reason for this method being used in stead of a single PTZ unit is because with PTZ unit that pans in a 360 degree motion you have periods of time where you lose coverage of all areas/subjects.

If you wanted to surveil and area with multiple points of interest you would most defintiely use a large number of fixed cameras.
    The dome cameras pictured are weather proof plus the dark lense helps eliminate glare from sun light.
    Often you will see dome cameras with small steel frame cages on them, commonly refered to as vandal resistant domes.

If anyone has anymore questions regarding this stuff just give me a shout.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

nullzero wrote: »
    Having worked in the security systems industry I can tell you that the first image is that of a PTZ camera (Pan, Tilt, Zoom).
    These camera's can be pick up images from 360 degress at various heights and ranges of zoom.

My brother has a company that fits security systems and I agree.
    The second is an image of a fixed position dome camera.
    It is common to find large banks of dome camera's within a short distance of each other each focused on a seperate subject, thus keeping a constant surleivance record of that subject.
    The reason for this method being used in stead of a single PTZ unit is because with PTZ unit that pans in a 360 degree motion you have periods of time where you lose coverage of all areas/subjects.

In the pictures of the pentagon they look like lights and not cameras. Other than the three larger ones.
    If you wanted to surveil and area with multiple points of interest you would most defintiely use a large number of fixed cameras.
    The dome cameras pictured are weather proof plus the dark lense helps eliminate glare from sun light.
    Often you will see dome cameras with small steel frame cages on them, commonly refered to as vandal resistant domes.

You might use a large number or you might not. My question would be in 2001 with armed guards would you use a large number.
    No they almost definately look like camera's.

Maybe call the pentagon and ask where they were pointing.
    And you still assume the pentagon's security system and cctv coverage should be on par with the local sweet shop.

Yea and you can divide number of cameras that would show pentagon into that as all camera's would not be sync'd, so it gets down to fractions of a second, so surely something was caught on some camera, apart from the video that doesn't show a plane.

63ax9xg.jpg

The ones at the two corners and the one in the middle (above the crash site) look like cameras the rest look like lights, so that would be three I can see. We have no idea where these cameras pointed, or how many frames per second or the res, none whatsoever.

And still all we have to do is ignore all the other evidence of a plane and assume that video footage was hidden cause it showed it wasn't a plane.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

That link is from a truther site and it goes step by step why is was a plane.
    What the No-Plane Theories Imply

1. That the 140-foot wide damage to the Pentagon, including a 96-foot-wide puncture, were somehow produced by a means other than a plane.
    2. That fires smelling of burning jet fuel, were produced by some other means, or the photographs were faked.
    3. That the aircraft debris, some clearly from an AA Boeing 757, was planted.
    4. That the swath of downed lamp-poles matching a 757's wing span were sliced and knocked over by some other means.
    5. That smashed objects in the paths of the engines were damaged by some other means.
    6. That scores of eyewitness reports of a jetliner were faked, coerced, or coincidentally mistaken.
    7. That the identification of Flight77's victims was fraudulent.
    8. That Flight 77 and all on board were disposed of at some unknown location.

To believe that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight 77 requires accepting points 7 and 8.

To believe that the Pentagon was not hit by a jetliner requires accepting points 3 through 8.

To believe that no plane hit the Pentagon, one has to accept all 8 points.

Does each floor break into small pieces before or after it hits the floor below causing it to fail, break into pieces and fall on the one below, causing it to break into pieces AND fail the one below, breaking it to pieces causing the one below to fail, break into pieces AND fail the one below.
    110 stories in the same time it took to read that, your in fantasy land if you believe this bs.
    10 floors per second almost, where was the resistance?, where was the stack?, theres an ambulance there with WTC on both sides of it, so I assume its ground zero, there should be a stack of concrete there somewhere.

We'll i have nothing to compare how a ten storey section of building collapsing on the remaining 90 storeys should look like. Though I'm guessing that the forces are massive so am not surprised that it looks like it does.

I am confused though as to why the size of the pieces of concrete are important here. In a controlled demolition there would be a lot of dust but the concrete would be in bigger sections. Also in a controlled demolition they would have stripped the building so the large amount of plaster board wouldn't cause a massive amount of dust. What exactly do you think happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

meglome wrote: »
    My brother has a company that fits security systems and I agree.

In the pictures of the pentagon they look like lights and not cameras. Other than the three larger ones.

You might use a large number or you might not. My question would be in 2001 with armed guards would you use a large number.

63ax9xg.jpg

The ones at the two corners and the one in the middle (above the crash site) look like cameras the rest look like lights, so that would be three I can see. We have no idea where these cameras pointed, or how many frames per second or the res, none whatsoever.

And still all we have to do is ignore all the other evidence of a plane and assume that video footage was hidden cause it showed it wasn't a plane.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/noplane/index.html

That link is from a truther site and it goes step by step why is was a plane.

In response to the highlighted sentence, the reason a large amount of fixed position cameras would be used would be to ensure everything is recorded at all times.

Armed guards perform a set of tasks but human error is always a possibility.
    I'm not sure of how the law works with regard to surveilance and secrity in America, but in this country you need more than the word of a guard to prove something, thats where the CCTV technology comes into play.

I would be very surprised if there is an inch of that building outside and inside(bar toilets) that isn't covered by CCTV at all times and I would suggest that this has been the case for much of the past 25 to 30 years.

Glazers Out!

In response to the highlighted sentence, the reason a large amount of fixed position cameras would be used would be to ensure everything is recorded at all times.

And they may have done that, or they may not.
    I would be very surprised if there is an inch of that building outside and inside(bar toilets) that isn't covered by CCTV at all times and I would suggest that this has been the case for much of the past 25 to 30 years.

Well I simply don't know, I can be surprised by a lot of things. Should be easy to get pictures but so far on that side of the building I've seen three cameras and two of them at the corners. The picture above is from a CT site so I'm guessing if they thought the rest of the objects were cameras they would have said it. Though to honest this whole no planes thing is rubbish anyway. There is ample evidence to show a plane. The link and quote I posted above are also from a CT site and it explains in detail just how much evidence you need to ignore to accept the no plane idea.

Advertisement