Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xboxlive games for 400 points??

• 23-09-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭

hi i have 400 ms points begging and just wondering is there anything on live for 400 worth buying? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

dead rising 2 case zero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I think Duke Nukem 3D and Doom fall into that region too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I actually have 650 I'd like to spend! Games I have for 400 include Doom 1 and I think 2 as well. Sonic the Hedgehog games, actually I think there's a few old Mega Drive games on their for 400. I discovered Earthworm Jim is 800 though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

nhl 3v3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and (I think) Streets Of Rage II are 400MPs each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

deathrider wrote: »
    Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and (I think) Streets Of Rage II are 400MPs each.

Agreed. Streets of rage 2 is well worth buying!

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Agreed. Streets of rage 2 is well worth buying!

Yeah, it's still as much fun today as it was when I was a kid. Pity the original Streets Of Rage isn't available on XBLA though. It's my personal favourite from the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

deathrider wrote: »
    Yeah, it's still as much fun today as it was when I was a kid. Pity the original Streets Of Rage isn't available on XBLA though. It's my personal favourite from the series.

Thought it was already? Or maybe I'm thinking of Wii's Virtual Console...

You're better off getting the Mega Drive ultimate collection if you just want to play mega drive games tbh

tman wrote: »
    Thought it was already? Or maybe I'm thinking of Wii's Virtual Console...

You're better off getting the Mega Drive ultimate collection if you just want to play mega drive games tbh

Yeah, I borrowed that collection from a friend a few months back and played the socks off it. I really must get around to buying it.

Advertisement