Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesuireworld Ennis

• 23-09-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The student council in my school has to organize a trip for everyone to go on, as chairperson I have been doing some research as to where we could go. We are all teenagers, would lesuireworld in Ennis be any good, I know they have quasar and bowling and stuff but is it good enough to keep a bunch of teens happy for a couple of hours. Also what is their pricing like as we need to keep costs down. Any information/reviews is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Only been there once a few months ago for bowling......think it was 28/30euro for an hours bowling,anyway had 50 quid spent before i knew it on the few games machines that were there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

It's a pretty humble venue tbh. There's a branch of it in Galway that's much the same if you've ever been there. There's maybe 4 bowling lanes, a decent Quazar setup, 4 pool tables and a few mid 90's arcade machines like Daytona and Sega Rally. The place is pretty busy but I think the main draw is the kids indoor play area and the astroturf pitches outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

It is small but there is a nice bit to do. There are about 10 lanes of bowling priced at around the €35 per hour mark. There is the quaser and also about 10 pool tables along with the usual games you get in the likes of the games world place attached to Supermacs at the Jetland.

They also have 3 outdoor astro pitches so that may occupy a few for awhile.

Not sure if you could pass more than 2 or 3 hours there and that is doing bowling, quaser and messing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Thanks for the reviews everyone, very helpful!

Advertisement