Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tumeric Leaves

Options
  • 23-09-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

Anyone know for sure where I might get my mitts on these in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Almost impossible to get here.
    I have only ever seen the root turmeric, maybe you should buy a root and see if you can grow leaves off it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Almost impossible to get here.
    I have only ever seen the root turmeric, maybe you should buy a root and see if you can grow leaves off it?

Do you think that would work?
    I'm not exactly Mr. Greenfingers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 itsyuranan

I'll ask the obvious have you been into the asian foods shops and see what they say. There's one on abby street by luas station.

Are you playing to use for cooking. Heres a tip i found in this article http://www.instituteofhealthsciences.com/benefits-of-turmeric/

Its simply says to ground up the turmeric and mix with black pepper, it says the anti-inflam and anti oxidents properties are increased by 1000!

Anyway best of luck with it. I'm cooking a curry tonight!

Advertisement