Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 3 (Cheapest Game Ever!"

Options
  • 24-09-2010 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

I bought Halo Reach the other day and clocked it on Legendary and i thought it was a classic game and i read on some forums that it was the hardest game in the series!

Well i got Halo 3 off a mate of mine so i could get down with the story and started playing it on legendary and holy heck its the worst game ever!

Instant head shot every time you walk around a corner, you actually have to get sniped just so you know where to shoot when you reload on the check point!

Why would they make the game so hard? No matter how skilled you could be at that game you would still die 20 times a level!

It should be listed as Normal, Hard, Cheap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Really?
    Don't remember the Jackal snipers being that bad in 3, in 2 they're a nightmare.
    But playing on Legendary solo your first time through seems like you're asking for a challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Really? I thought Reach was the harder game - at least in Halo 3 you usually had the right weapons for the job, in Reach, you constantly get stuck with the DMR/Battle rifle when you respawn....

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Reach was hard but not cheap, now don't get me wrong on one level of Reach i died 47 times but it didn't feel like it was cheap it was because i was just running and gunning.

Halo 3 on the other hand is head shot city!!!!

Anyway i'm playing it on Co-Op now by myself just to clock it and get the achievements respawing with the BR is the business!

And yes i know this is a **** way to play it but the game is fairly crap compared to Reach so i'm just trying to get it over with!

Advertisement