Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Naas to Sandyford Industrial estate

Options
  • 24-09-2010 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

My boyfriend will be moving to Naas and working in Sandyford Industrial estate. Does anyone know of a bus going from Naas to Sandyford? At the moment it's looking like he'll have to get a bus from Naas to Connolly then a feeder bus from there to Sandyford (he'd need to be a Connolly before 8am to get this feeder bus.

Another option would be bus eireann Naas to O' Connoll Bridge then walk to luas line at stephens green-but that would cost alot and would also take nearly 2 hours.

Is there any feeder bus from either citywest or the red cow to Sandyford that anyone knows about?

He doesn't have a car at the moment so can't carpool but would be happy to take a lift from someone doing the same trip-he would obviously pay for petrol.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

I commute Newbridge to Cherrywood. Luas is supposed to be taking passengers from October. The stop is right outside where I work. He could get that back to Sandyford. I've no problems taking a passenger.
    PM me if you think that might be an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 A. Silva

Hello,
    I live in Sallins and I work in Microsoft at the Sandyford Ind. Est., just started and have been looking for a way to commute without using the car, so far every option is either very long or costly, dunno if interested in sharing expense for petrol, I have to be at work at 8:15 so I normally leave at 7 so I don't get the traffic in the cow junction, let me know if he might be interested, we can help each other this way, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 78,365 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There have been 1-2 thread on Commuting & TRansport about this recently.

You could do train + 145 bus + Green Luas.

Advertisement