Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy exercise

• 24-09-2010 9:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

What exercise have you been getting while pregnant, and any reccommendations? So far, I've tried -
    • Cycling. Not 'for exercise', just to get around. My partner is terrified I'll fall, but so far (17 weeks) I'm fine. Might stop if my balance gets iffy, though.
    • Pregnancy yoga. Loved it, loved seeing the other pregnant women looking happy and gorgeous. Really helped to make me feel normal about the whole thing. And it was a great stretch. I imagine it'll be even better as I get bigger.
    • Aqua aerobics. Hilarious, and probably good exercise.
    • Swimming. Very relaxing.

I'm sure that what you can and feel like doing changes as you get bigger, but what else is there - something enjoyable and safe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Good old fashioned walking! Always nice if you've somewhere pretty to go for a stroll!

Advertisement