Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone have outdone themselves again

Options
  • 24-09-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

with their rude idiotic in-store customer service reps. <SNIP>

This guy made me furious.

He shouldn't be dealing with the public.

Please if someone from Vodafone is reading this please fire him ASAP. He was extremely rude and ignored Vodafone policy by handing the phone to me and making me talk to customer care when he should have talked on my behalf.

He continuously referred to them as "those guys" as if they were a seperate company or something.

Fire this guy asap
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

whats bothering you ?? the fact he's fat or that he is from Pakistan??

Make sure when u ask for a Vodafone rep ...... He or she is not overweight and has ginger hair

Good luck with getting help

Wrong forum btw

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭nodgienodge

Neither of those facts bother me. The fact that he was rude and didn't give a f**k about my problem is whats bothering me.

I only mentioned the fact he's fat and Pakistani so other people will recognize him in advance so they know not to deal with him. I'm not racist or prejudiced in any way. If he was Irish I would have done this too. I'm sure in dingle the Vodafone shop employees are much nicer. THATS what's bothering me.

PS. This is just the latest in a string of bad dealings I've had with Vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Xcellor

... and Pakistani so other people will recognize him in advance so they know not to deal with him. I'm not racist or prejudiced in any way.

Did he tell you he was from Pakistan?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Neither of those facts bother me. The fact that he was rude and didn't give a f**k about my problem is whats bothering me.

Then why mentioned it if it has no relevance to your complaint?

If you have a complaint about a member of staff in a company then complain to Vodafone, ranting on a forum in this manner is just idiotic.
    If he was Irish I would have done this too.

Sure you would, clearly you would have said fat Irish guy to identify him
    Who do you think your fooling?
    :rolleyes:

I suggest you tone down your posts in future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Get a grip OP

What his nationality has to do with poor service standards according to you?

Had a problem with my mobile,went to one of voda outlets in town,was given
    a phone to contact their customer service,problem got sorted and voila

In my opinion I got exceptional service , was very happy in the end

case closed:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭nodgienodge

You people all need to wake up. The way companies like Vodafone are structured means all the guys who are paid ****ty wages and work in the shops have to put up with 90% of the BS from the customers. The people working on the shop floor and answering the phones have little more power than the customer to access account details etc.

This still doesn't excuse this guy's behaviour. I don't normally go onto the internet and single people out like this (I've lots of better things to do). But this guy just pissed me off a lot. He made ZERO effort to fix my problem and deesn't deserve a job in customer service when theres 1000;s more unemployed people (of all races) who could be friendlier and do a better job. I'm not racist. I was born and raised in dublin and I probably have made more black/chinese/packie friends in the last few years than all you culchies reading this so go get a grip and milk a ****ing cow.

Sometimes the only way to get something done is to cause a scene. P.S. I printed out my first post and handed it into the shop and asked the girl to give it to him (he was with a customer at the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

Sometimes the only way to get something done is to cause a scene. P.S. I printed out my first post and handed it into the shop and asked the girl to give it to him (he was with a customer at the time)

You should have waited for him to finish with that customer and then give the same attitude u display here to him directly

Every post makes you look more pathetic so please stop

Contact Vodafone about this ...don't think you get far with them displaying this kn****r behavior though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

try posting over on the talk to vodafone forums here on boards and you will be more likely to get the issue sorted complain to them and they will take a look into the staff at the store

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Sweet, he can sue you now :) especially if you left the racist parts in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

He was extremely rude and ignored Vodafone policy by handing the phone to me and making me talk to customer care when he should have talked on my behalf.

Another fine example of The customer is always wrong. He shouldn't have talked on your behalf, because he can't. It is not up to sales reps in shops to talk to customer service, it's up to you to do this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement