Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something that would give ye all a thrill

Options
  • 24-09-2010 10:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5

If you have nothing to do on Saturday morning, 25th of September, why not get your bum up to Mornington Beach and take part in a challenge that will make you step back and think about your self.

HWPT Evolution Endurance Challenge is a challenge like no other, you don't have to go the full distance, however far you do go is a measure of your character! This is NOT a physical test, it's a test of will power.

There are individual and teamwork exercises involved and it's all about bonding and fostering teamwork to get your through to the next evolution.

It starts at 0900 on Mornington beach where you get a briefing on the exercises you will be doing and then given 30 minutes to warm up and then at 1000 the event starts.

This is perfect for anyone that has faced adversity in life and wishes to boost their character by overcoming a challenge.

It's also perfect for anyone contemplating any kind of endurance event such adventure racing, marathon type running, triathlons, ironman events and so on.

It's a great event for sports teams to take part in as it really does foster teamwork and bonding, you'll come out the other side a completely different person.

I'm not going to post a link to the event on here as I feel that may breach rules on this forum, so instead, please look up the following on google: HWPT 4 Hour Evolution Endurance Challenge.

It will come up straight away.

So, if you're bored and have nothing planned for tomorrow morning, Saturday 25th September, please don't be shy... I don't bite!

Look forward to seeing all mentally tough men and women on the beach tomorrow!

Advertisement