Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C16 phonecalls

• 24-09-2010 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

thought i would start this thread so that any C16 people can post on here if they get the call!!!
    that way we'll know when they are starting to take people from the most recent campaign!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 twilightbella

Good idea, its doing my head in waiting! I'm sure though this is how all the C15 felt last year! I think though its safe to say all us C16 will be waitin a couple of months yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭JP84

i know i just wish we knew for definite if there were going to be more intakes after october!!
    all these rumours are frying my head!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭JP84

tumbleweed!!!! haha :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭rookie_boarder

Its just dawned on me, that there is no way i'm going to get "the call" for the next intake, if the next intake is when us hopefuls all think it is, as in November.
    These calls would be going out around now or next week and i've been told in the last few days my vetting is STILL on going from last year never mind this year, so i'd say that counts me out this time around. Unless the cleaner finds my vetting forms that must have fallen down the back of some-ones desk in the next few days that is!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Stoic_Copper

I feel for you my friend. The waiting is really enough to make even the most Stoic of would-be-coppers go bonkers! But you ust never know. Well if there is an intake in November, I hope we are both in it! You'll know me when you see me, I'll be the one with the geeky smile on my face!:D At least I am not the only one out here in no-man's land. Put the Kettle on and let's get a cuppa!

• Advertisement
Advertisement