Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

up grading for the sake of it

Options
  • 24-09-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

as the title says guys im thinking of doing the above at present im out of contract with 3,i really want to get the nokia n8(when ever they decide to release it)
    at present im on a rolling contract so just say the N8 comes out on the network in january and i decide to get one, my new contract will start then which i presume will be an 18 month contract.
    i have asked 3 would they not count the rolling months as part of the contract they told me no, so im thinking of getting something like the iphone 4/HTC desire which i would plan on selling if the N8 is released on the 3 network at a later stage.
    btw i would have no interest in using the iphone at all if i got one so would i be able to sell it for the cost of an N8 ?.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

find an apple fan boy and you will sell it at the same price as you bought it :) even if its used

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

find an apple fan boy and you will sell it at the same price as you bought it :) even if its used

that sounds like a plan;)i just checked with all the networks it has not been released on payg yet and i can get the phone for about 170.

there was loads of people that bought it just for the sake of selling it at a higher price since some people couldn't get their hands on it :)

you can also buy and sell straight away :) dont even open it and youll get a higher price :) and keep the money till N8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Vodafone sell iphone 4 payg for 589.

If 3 unlock it then you've plenty of room between 170 and 589 locked price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

N8 is due for release by Nokia in UK end of October ...23 or 24th I think.

N9 is due out just before christmas....I think

from reading specs and techie reviews it seems the N9 is a better machine (unless you want/need a phone with a 12mp camera)

• Advertisement

mp doesn't mean anything :) its the lens and the software that counts :)

Advertisement