Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on Bruce from NI

Options
  • 24-09-2010 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

59858_448488340888_169411475888_5281988_6825900_n.jpg

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

He looks great, is he settled in well?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Ah, what a happy chappy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

He was pretty much settled from day one, relieved to be out of kennels after nearly 3 years. He has some issues relating to his incarceration and mistreatment at the first kennels he was in but nothing to do with aggression. It's amazing how sane he is after his ordeal and what's a pair of croc between friends ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

That pic has made my day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I love that pic, he looks amazing. Go Bruce you rock! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

He looks so happy with his big happy head. I love Bruce. Give him a kiss from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Ah, a sensible fashion dog. Crocs must be destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Awe so cute and happy... cheered me up! He's a lovely chap and great to hear he is rehomed!

He has not been rehomed, he is still here with me.

And my crocs are real comfy after a long day in wellies ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Do you think he'll ever be rehomed EGAR???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Starlights

What a gorgeous boy!

So happy to see an update on him! He looks so happy with you EGAR:o

Do you think he'll ever be rehomed EGAR???

Oh yes, it's just a matter of finding the right home for him. So far he flew through the assessments which is amazing considering his past in solitary confinement for so long etc. He has some isssues I am dealing with and he has made great progress with them. So hopefully he will be in a new home before Xmas.

Needless to say, he isn't kennelled here and lives in a home environment for the first time in nearly 3 years. There is much which needs to be learnt, for example not to eat shoes :D.

I've learnt a great deal about him and he is a poster boy for the Bull Breeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

Awh, he's a stunner Egar, fair play to you, hope you find the perfect home for him soon, he's so lucky to have you on his side!!

Advertisement