Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My parcel was stolen by pikeys?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,555 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Not much use to us in Ireland...but I recently had to send two large parcels (total of 35kilos) from one city in England to another about 100 miles away. I checked out various couriers and they were looking for silly money. Eventually they were taken to a small shop/reception office from where they were sent by Parcelforce, insured for £100 each and with full tracking, for £8.50 each. The parcels were dropped off just after 4pm and arrived at their destination at 12.30pm the following day.

Its hard to see how they could make a profit at that, but it was amazing service.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

foggy_lad wrote: »
    so she never thought about the serious side of it? you or others that saw their little joke could well be "pikeys" and the company could be in serious trouble over such a stunt!
    Aye. It would have been better if the OP had put on a "bow'r'ya boss" accent :pac: when talking to their rep... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

foggy_lad wrote: »
    so she never thought about the serious side of it? you or others that saw their little joke could well be "pikeys" and the company could be in serious trouble over such a stunt!

but if it wasnt meant to be on the live system and it was just a mistake then who cares, staff were messing, accidentally was seen by a customer who saw the funny side, apology issued, world keeps turning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Damn, I've read the whole thread and still no mention of what exactly was there!

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

oneweb wrote: »
    Damn, I've read the whole thread and still no mention of what exactly was there!

I don't get you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Nightline If you wish to post in an official capacity on boards, please contact the admins at hello@boards.ie

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Oh dear god, Nightline has developed sentient thought and is using the internet to protect itself!

thats how Skynet got started!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

I don't get you?
    Ah sorry, I didn't realise there was an image in the OP (blocked here)

It is what it's.

Advertisement