Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roll n lock cover for crewcab

• 24-09-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting a roll n lock cover for a dmax.

Anyone have experience of them?

Also any suppliers even up north. The prices I've gotten so far are very high.

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ive one on order for my d-max, after having a look at one, they are very abusable and seem quite sturdy, i got mine for 1400 and its being installed with an under rail liner, they're not 100% waterproof but do a fairly good job , the propper roll n lock (probably sold with mountain top branding here) is the only way to go, the knockoff ones are useless , i cant find the electronic one here at all but the manual one will do just fine, the locks are fairly hard to break and the roll n lock is a lot harder to break through than a fibreglass / ABS plastic cover. the flat mountain top cover is the best of them but I need a roll bar to mount spotlights and an antenna on so that option was out for me, the roll n lock is the next best option

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭selfdiy

Hi Eric,
    Does the 1400 include the liner, I've ordered a genuine Isuzu liner for 210 its the under-rail one with the word Isuzu written in the plastic at the back.

Is there only one roll bar that works with the rollnlock or will any.
    I was looking at ones in the uk there around 800 sterling.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

it didnt include the liner , but did include fitting and a warranty on it, ive ordered a liner but not the official isuzu one though , any rollbar will work as its mounted to the frame , not the roll n lock ,

Advertisement