Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape

• 24-09-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody have or know anybody who has Farscape - The Ultimate Collection DVDS including The Peacekeeper Wars. They cost a fortune to buy and I would like to find out if they are worth it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fabricator

Hi, does anybody have or know anybody who has Farscape - The Ultimate Collection DVDS including The Peacekeeper Wars. They cost a fortune to buy and I would like to find out if they are worth it. It was a brilliant series and the I keep missing the repeats on TV.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

There's no need to ask twice... Once is enough. If someone wants to reply, they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fabricator

I asked about Farcsape twice, by mistake, I am new to this site.
    I thought this was a site for learning/informing about topics.
    Why are u commenting about the quantity of posts I made, is there not a separate forum for people with lots of time on there hands to whinge.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

fabricator wrote: »
    Why are u commenting about the quantity of posts I made, is there not a separate forum for people with lots of time on there hands to whinge.
    Because repeatedly posting the same thing in a thread can be constituted as spamming, which is forbidden by the charter. You're new to the site but that rule would apply to nearly all forums There's some FAQs around on these matters - have a browse around the Newbies forum.

BTW, I'm mentioning it because I'm a moderator on this forum, so I've to try and ensure that it's kept running in a reasonably ordered fashion!

Now then, all that's settled, back to the show:
    I reckon that, for now, your best bet is to get it from the US! Most DVD players can be made region free these days. It seems impossible to get in Region 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Just going to pop in and say GET IT! It's certainly worth the money, though if you find the cost tough to swallow you could do like me, buying a season a year and watching weekly. Or, if you have Sky tv you could catch a few episodes on the FX channel and decide for yourself whether it's worth it.

Also get Babylon 5 while you're at it lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement