Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fetac level 3 living in a diverse society

• 24-09-2010 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    am just starting to deliver living in a diverse society level 3 and am worried about providing the right assessment methods and content as well trying to make it enjoyable. at level 3 do we as tutors help the students compile their portfolios or is it their responsibility?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

While it can be difficult to work out at what level you are assessing FETAC work, we do not really have enough information. On the one hand. yes it is their responsibility, on the other, yes you should help them. But it depends on what you mean by 'help'. If there is a sense that you are doing it for them, then no, there is no point in that as they will not learn anything, so can you clarify a bit what level of help you are referring to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bridiem

I suppose by help I mean helping them compile their portfolios. I suppose I just need to get to know the group a bit more. I just want to make it as enjoyable and worthwhile for them as I can.

Advertisement