Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options
  • 24-09-2010 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭

This year clubs will be run a little differently, this is to try and keep everybody happy. There will be 2 clubs, a main boards club that anyone can join and a second more competitive club. This will allow everyone to play together in the main club and have fun and should also keep the more competitive players happy too.

The main club will be set up first and the competitive club will be started later on. Everyone can join the main club and players from the main club can be selected to play for the competitive club. The club Managers will assess players at the main club and ask a player if they want to play for the competitive one.

Note: Please don't pester the Club Managers asking to join the competitive club

Club Managers:
    Parawind, cactus mac88, Lamposts, Marksrfc

Club Rules
    1. Play your position. ie: If your a CDM don't be making the strikers runs.

2. Treat each other with respect, we don't mind banter and a bit of slagging, but just keep in mind there is a line.

3. Remember its a team game so pass it to other players.

Please post your gamertag here if you want to join the club.

Squad:
    *So i can keep track of gamertags to add*

Mikeyt086
    Samsecs
    The Floyd P
    seanog18
    AAA TarmacBoy
    corcaigh07
    DjDigitalMoose
    Flyin Irishman
    Dowdus Maximus
    GrandeCapaChino
    macken 2k10
    Carefree Ste
    keysersoze1988
    TuneTuneTuner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mikeyt086.

Played for the first few months of FIFA 10 but my copy of fifa broke and when I got a new one I wasnt in the club anymore. Enjoyed playing and had good stats, will definately be playing again in FIFA 11. Looking forward to it.

Like playing in advanced positions (but that doesnt mean ill race to ST or CF, ill stick to my role). Averaged a goal and assist a game playing as striker, like playing on the wing too. Highlight of the FIFA 10 season for me was volleying in a first time belter with my weak foot after the ball was cleared from a corner, which was the winning goal in injury time, although I doubt anyone else remembers it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Mikeyt086.

Played for the first few months of FIFA 10 but my copy of fifa broke and when I got a new one I wasnt in the club anymore. Enjoyed playing and had good stats, will definately be playing again in FIFA 11. Looking forward to it.

Good stuff, there were several clean outs of people who hadn't played for a long time last season, to make space for active players, so ya must have got removed in one of them, ya should have sent a PM or posted here and i would have sent ya another invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Friend of mine wants to join. Asked me to post his GT for him. It's Samsecs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Parawind wrote: »
    Good stuff, there were several clean outs of people who hadn't played for a long time last season, to make space for active players, so ya must have got removed in one of them, ya should have sent a PM or posted here and i would have sent ya another invite.

Yeah, its understandable. Had a new xbox aswell and wasnt allowed transfer my virtual pro so I gave up on clubs/BAP as he was so awful. Had some great craic with a full team of boardsies though, just want the feckin game to come out now!

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah, its understandable. Had a new xbox aswell and wasnt allowed transfer my virtual pro so I gave up on clubs/BAP as he was so awful. Had some great craic with a full team of boardsies though, just want the feckin game to come out now!

I know, it's torture mate. Some lad in Rome has it now. Hope he dies! GRR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

1. Play your position. ie: If your a CDM don't be making the strikers runs.

I'm Fúcked so! :D

The Floyd p
    Yeah you know controversy and all that

Honestly I don't care what club but I feel that a few eyebrows might be raised if I play for the competitive team *cough* Lamps *cough*

It's not that tough a rule to follow, i know we all can be guilty of it, but its important to stick to our positions.

Also as i said above "Managers will assess players at the main club and ask a player if they want to play for the competitive one", so everyone is going to be in the main club to start with and then they will be assessed. That way anyone who wants a shot at playing competitive gets considered and if they aren't they can still be able to play with everyone for the main club.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Aye ill play again this year

seanog18

miralize wrote: »
    Aye ill play again this year

seanog18

I gave you a "Thanks" only because I heart you THIS MUCH. :cool:

@Parawind, you might as well put down our names as well, so we have an idea of how big the squads will be. Mark, GME, Oliver Cole, Parawind & Flyin Irishman.

Lamposts wrote: »
    @Parawind, you might as well put down our names as well, so we have an idea of how big the squads will be. Mark, GME, Oliver Cole, Parawind & Flyin Irishman.

I already have our names down under the Managers, and Irishman hasn't said hes playing this years clubs yet so would be presumptuous to put his name down.

• Advertisement

I already have our names down under the Managers, and Irishman hasn't said hes playing this years clubs yet so would be presumptuous to put his name down.

Oh yeah, forgot that was there. Irishman is MR. CLUBS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

count me in for this

Chicharit0 wrote: »
    count me in for this

Your gamertag the same as your boards name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

Your gamertag the same as your boards name?

AAA TarmacBoy

Just found out you can now play clubs with just 2 people! Yorke & Cole!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

put me down I guess!

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    put me down I guess!

Wow i can feel the enthusiasm from here.

PS: Sry about dissapearing earlier after mark left the party we couldn't connect anymore so i went to try and fix my connection to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Wow i can feel the enthusiasm from here.

PS: Sry about dissapearing earlier after mark left the party we couldn't connect anymore so i went to try and fix my connection to no avail.

im very excited by clubs! can we play clubs Thursday Night/Friday morning of the game releasing? hows that for enthusiasm!!!???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Clubbing time, sign the moose up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Hells yeah Im playin this year! seriously considerin bookin the weekend off work to devote some good time to improving my pro early!

Wonder if there'll be a big demand for the keeper position aswell as striker this year...

Its good that were running 2 clubs, with that and the new friendly games option it will hopefully hopefully keep a good community link between the casual and competitive gamers, ya'd miss the craic with yapa, bud an cashel an the rest of em

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

put me down.

Dowdus Maximus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Hi.

I'd like to join the more casual one. I havent been in the club before.

My gamertag is: GrandeCapaChino

Everyone will go into the main club and then if people want to play for the competitive one, we can sort that out later.

I am also adding my brothers gamertag, hes going to play some clubs this year, don't worry hes much quiter then bud lol

gt: macken 2k10

PS: Mark i just found a post on the EA forums with the celtic and rangers stats, McCourt 71 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Count me back in .
    Gamertag : Carefree Ste
    Position : Left Midfield first choice
    Second choice : Anywhere across Midfield

Sorry for quitting on ya's a while back but after getting addicted to the World Cup game i could go back felt to wierd. Like going from Fifa 10 to playing 09.But now that my World cup game has broke im back playing Fifa 10 for the next week or so :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

ill give it a go aswell :D
    gamertag : keysersoze1988

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

I'll give it another shot this year, hopefully it will be better than FIFA 10!!

Gamertag: TuneTuneTuner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Oh ye completely forgot about the fact were gonna have a Gk Pro..Haha should be interesting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I'll join back! GT: gregGH91

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I presume you can only be in one club again this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

sign me up, done it last two years but the lag and terrible clubs interface along with having to sell fifa 10 put me off.

luv ulongtime69

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement