Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

42240996.png

Club Legend GME to make announcement on his status with Purple Dragons in the next 5 minutes.

G M E has tonight confirmed his signing for purple Dragons by signing a 6 month rolling contract with club manager Darren Moore.

Fans are said to be excited by the prospect of G M E and Darren Moore (AKA Yorke and Cole) once again playing up front together ( G M E and Moore were deadly up front for Boards Ireland in Fifa 2010)

Lamposts (AKA Darren moore AKA Oliver Cole) will soon release a statement.

I think, it’s a great honour to have a former player leading us out through the tunnel. Obviously, I was a great captain for this club but I think we need someone that wears his heart on his sleeve. With Graham, you get that. He's a player that isn't afraid to voice his opinion if someone makes a mistake on the pitch. We've signed a quality player and we already know what we're getting with him. I expect Graham to get a hattrick on his return to us. Any less and it would be a disappointment to me.

Some headlines from todays papers:

Fans going crazy as GME signs 6 month deal!

Moore, a modern day genius for bringing GME back to his boyhood club.

Yorke & Cole back together again.

GME, is he still the player he once was?

Rewinding the clock with Yorke & Cole.

GME, ON A FREE? Yes, please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

*expects disgruntlement in dressing room as egos of Man City-esque plethora of forwards collide*

*expects disgruntlement in dressing room as egos of Man City-esque plethora of forwards collide*

*G M E only cares about the team*

G M E has responded to unrest in the purple Dragons dressing room by confirming that his only goal is winning silverware for the club and that he wont cause unrest in the dressing room.

"I'm here to win trophies" McEvoy has been quoted as saying.

• Advertisement

A. Russian Guy is looking forward to meeting his new teammate. Although no direct statement was made to the press, he made fleeting reference to it on his twitter account, which has since been deleted after drunkenly posting images of his unshaven bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Lamposts wrote: »
    I think, it’s a great honour to have a former player leading us out through the tunnel. Obviously, I was a great captain for this club but I think we need someone that wears his heart on his sleeve. With Graham, you get that. He's a player that isn't afraid to voice his opinion if someone makes a mistake on the pitch. We've signed a quality player and we already know what we're getting with him. I expect Graham to get a hattrick on his return to us. Any less and it would be a disappointment to me.

What the hell Lamps!? "Goin through the tunnel??" Have you never watched Dream Team?? Every dream team squad that went through a tunnel on the team bus died!! You cant use that phrase, its a bad omen!!!!

SHENANIGANS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

skelliser wrote: »
    any chance of getting added to the club lads?

So theres no chance of getting a game like?!

this is my third post in this thread!!

skelliser wrote: »
    So theres no chance of getting a game like?!

this is my third post in this thread!!

:D We don't really play much with the other club anymore. What's your VP rated at and are you a FIFA GOD?

Thing of beauty!

pdjkil.png
    pdmacken.png
    pdmonarch.png
    pdmoore.png
    pdsean.png

If anyone else wants a kit then let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ill have a kit but i couldnt tell you what my name is going to be on it!:)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, those kits are quality

Getting towards a reasonable hour now. Clubbing in, say, half an hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

yas not play this one anymore :(

Soby wrote: »
    yas not play this one anymore :(

Hi Soby, the boards ireland squad might still play. I'm not sure. If you're looking to play some clubs then try the fvpa.co.uk site. x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Hey, this still going? Im a pretty good player on fifa (on a 10 win streak) and would like to join this club. GT: bulletsforwar

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tuireann90

Hey is this still going?

Veteran of Fifa Clubs, play regularly, would love to join

GT: Tuireann you on

I play preferably as a striker, loving to run the channels. Have played as one in fifa 10 and 11, always with a 2:1 ratio for goals:games or better!

Also love to be a creative midfielder. My Pro at the moment ranges from 82-86 depending on position!

cheers, get back to me!

Hi mate, Add Oliver Cole and I'll trial you. we're always looking for players..

GT: Oliver Cole

Anyone looking to play clubs just add me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ill be getting back into this pretty soon so look out!!! Beadle's about. Just dont put me in goal because ya know.... hand smallitis.

Download a 100% VP if he's not the may west! I'll invite you to the Purple Dragons anyway.

• Advertisement

Ah cool, ill add you once my internet at home is back up!

Cheers man!

Don't mention it mate, you better be good though!

haha me too;)

How goods the club? my current one is 60-4-4 i think!
    Look forward to it!

Yous play any particular style? Like using wingers, one two passes etc. Can edit my pro accordingly! At the moment he is a tiny mexican

With the four of us we just like to play simple passes. You can check out our club here, we've had about 20 losses to lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

#

Ah yeah i know! lag is ridiculous! the lads i play with wont play against a team with more than 3 players cause of the lag! it avoids it but id rather just play...

SImple passes is my game too:) i generally use a 5ft 10 player so crosses arent my thing, i prefer through balls when running the channels be it on the ground or over the top

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

hey can I join the club?

gametag: realisticglint7

Harchester_United_Logo.png
    Established: November 2010
    Manager: Oliver Cole
    Current Record: 307-80-75|Current Points: 7692| Overall Ranking: 90
    EA Football World Club URL: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/632A0001/270936/overview

We only play after midnight

Overview:
    To consume as much steak as possible. We've had a lot of losses due to lag and using this as a mess about club. We're now pushing away for a spot in the top 30. Baby steps.

Recruitment
    Looking for: CM, GK and a utility man.
    We're looking for a GK that saves every 1 on 1. Someone that can deal with fake shots and most 2 v 1's. The GK will get to play outfield every now and then. It's just our main GK gets bored so you'd rotate with him. I'd play in goal myself but I'm far too good as most of you already know.

CM: Must be able to pass the ball quick in tight situations, read play well etc. We've already got one of the best squads on the game so you'll need to be awesomes.

VP %:
    Exp:
    Positions:

Id like to get back into clubs but since I heard of some glitch were a team can basically just quit out without getting a loss I just don't see the point.

The glitches in the game are ridiculous.

I got to an Ultimate Team online tournament the other night but when the match started the chap I was playing did some glitch so that he was controlling my team. He just kept scoring own goals with my team.

If they sorted out glitches, custom formations etc it would be a great game but unfortunately EA don't care.

rant/

:P

• Advertisement

Miss it just being the 4 of us.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement