Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Lamposts wrote: »
    Miss it just being the 4 of us.. :(

The original fifa leagues on boards were even better

Me
    Marksrfc
    Tunetunetuner
    Axwell
    Djdigitalmoose
    MrRobinson
    Bassmanmurph
    Killamngiro
    RichieMUFC
    FutureGuy
    Bubs101
    Virgil
    Neilhimself
    BFassain
    The Contraceptor
    Reganovski
    The Dunne

This is when the boards league was at its best. No custom tactics and everyone just played there matches for the craic and not taking it to seriously and no one wrote a big summary of why they lost the match.

(Sorry if i left out any names from the original leagues)

Everyone takes it way to seriously these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Download a 100% VP if he's not the may west! I'll invite you to the Purple Dragons anyway.

Are you still looking for members? I haven't played virtual pro very much but started to get into it lately.

Quick question RE: 100% VP. I downloaded one last night and imported it into the gaem. However his stats are still the saem as the ones I had before I imported the VP. Is this right??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Are you still looking for members? I haven't played virtual pro very much but started to get into it lately.

Quick question RE: 100% VP. I downloaded one last night and imported it into the gaem. However his stats are still the saem as the ones I had before I imported the VP. Is this right??

What are his stats? Does it say 100% when you check him? If it's not 100% then I can pm you a guide to it... We play after 12 though.. x

After 12 is good for me for 2 weeks every month. Yea send on the guide.

The club is highly competitive so if you don't perform to our liking then you'll be removed. Just a heads up. We're playing tonight if you're around anyway. GT: Oliver Cole

In that case I'll have to practice a bit more before I join.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

AthAnRi wrote: »
    In that case I'll have to practice a bit more before I join.

What lamps is trying to say is it's full of gheys now, socially inept retards that sit there all day playing fifa and get needlessly frustrated with it, and it's no longer the fun it used to be!

raqfir.jpg

SRFC90 wrote: »
    What lamps is trying to say is it's full of gheys now, socially inept retards that sit there all day playing fifa and get needlessly frustrated with it, and it's no longer the fun it used to be!

raqfir.jpg

Here lad, it's still great craic when the 3 of us play. It used to be 4 but GME hates us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

raqfir.jpg

Its still really fun watching lamps miss an open goal dead centre in 10 yards of space!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Parawind wrote: »
    Its still really fun watching lamps miss an open goal dead centre in 10 yards of space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL0HQSn5CjI&feature=channel_video_title

GME, it's time to come... HOME! We need to get some 4 man clubs going.

Which 4?

Which 4?

Parawind
    Lamps
    Mark
    GME
    Plus GK.

I would kick everyone from the club if GME came back and agreed to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Parawind
    Lamps
    Mark
    GME
    Plus GK.

you would kick me? you bas_tard!

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    you would kick me? you bas_tard!

Sorry! Are you around for 7 or 12 o clock clubs?

Corcaigh
    Mark
    Parawind
    GME
    Lamps
    Monarch - GK beast.
    Sea NOG!

Must have a session with just the 6 of us, someone message Floyd as well!

It used to be 4 but GME hates us.

Huh?

Interesting :D

Told ya. ;) Back to the days of craic and banter with good games, not gays and points obsessive shite!

howay the lads!!

11u7xfl.jpg

Has that glitch been fixed were the other team can basically quit out in the 90th minute if they're losing and not be put down for a loss?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yup. Was referred to as the player ratings glitch. At any time, you could pause the game, go to the player ratings screen and press LT /RT a bunch of times to disconnect yourself. Would make the game not count.

They finally patched it a couple of weeks ago. No more cheating. The only glitch left is the power free kick glitch. Thats rare though....and nearly always accidental.

I wouldn't say they fixed it so much as removed it. In typical EA fashion they didn't fix the problem, they removed the player ratings screen from online play. Which ironically was the first suggestion everyone made as a temporary fix, but trust ea to take months and not even fix the actual problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

True. And you......go do your thesis! :p

Kirby wrote: »
    True. And you......go do your thesis! :p

But but procrastination is so much more fun!

GME, get your ass in!!!

Are you asking me to join a boards club or Purple Dragons?

Have no interest in Purple Dragons to be honest (pro is only 84 or something)

Just want to play for some fun. Obviously I want to win matches but nothing too serious.

Yes, GME. You set up the club, me and the 7 people I mentioned. Are you game? :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Yes, GME. You set up the club, me and the 7 people I mentioned. Are you game? :D:D:D:D

OOOHHH YEAH!!!!

This will be awesomes! Club name: Team GME? Late night session soon. Mark will be stoked to hear this!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

If theres any room for another player I'd be up for this?