Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Yeah, get the old squad back together! :)

Corcaigh
    Mark
    Parawind
    GME
    Lamps
    Monarch - GK beast.
    Sea NOG!
    Flying Irishman

Obviously, my Dragons will come 1st but we will play under this club at least twice a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Only if I can be keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

GT = Davabo

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Gamertag: KERINS 2
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

GT - Tutone 9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

We don't play in Boards anymore.. we play in Purple Dragons so to the people that applied.. I'll need more details..

VP %..
    any EXP?
    How would you rate yourself at FIFA?

We're 35th in the world so if you're not world class then you won't get into the squad...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

VP %.. 100% completed, 92 striker
    any EXP? was a 90 on PS3 but changed to xbox and just spent my time getting the accomplishments done.
    How would you rate yourself at FIFA? very good. team player

gamertag - StretfordEnder5

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This thread is now closed as the club doesnt exists anymore and most of the players play competitively in the Purple Dragons. Any players wishing to join the boards club and play some casual clubs games see the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056292646

Anyone looking to join the Purple Dragons pm Lamposts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement