Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Hi, is a headset a must to join? If not then I'm interested in joining, planning to pick the game up on Friday.

GT: Primitoid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

jamescd wrote: »
    Hi, is a headset a must to join? If not then I'm interested in joining, planning to pick the game up on Friday.

GT: Primitoid

No a headset isn't a must for the main club, but it would be for the competitive club. We would prefer if people who have headsets use them, so you can get some good banter going and try to communicate during matches.

But if ya don't have one or just don't want to talk to your wonderful team mates we won't take it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Parawind wrote: »
    No a headset isn't a must for the main club, but it would be for the competitive club. We would prefer if people who have headsets use them, so you can get some good banter going and try to communicate during matches.

But if ya don't have one or just don't want to talk to your wonderful team mates we won't take it personally.

Ill be more chatty this year i promise :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Could I ask what the record of the previous Boards club was?

Also, what does everyone think of the way this year only 2 players are needed to play a club game? I think it kind of defeats the purpose of clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yeah that's cool, don't think I'd be good enough for competetive anyway tongue.gif

I don't have one and I just bought a 250GB Slim so don't have €€€ to buy one at the moment :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

RonFan wrote: »
    Could I ask what the record of the previous Boards club was?

Also, what does everyone think of the way this year only 2 players are needed to play a club game? I think it kind of defeats the purpose of clubs.

Played:2316 Won:1376 Drawn:271 Lost:669

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

il have to pull out of this because im getting fifa for ps3..good luck lads

Chicharit0 wrote: »
    il have to pull out of this because im getting fifa for ps3..good luck lads

No Problem, remember theres a ps3 boards club too.

Ooh, can I join that one too? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

Im in the process of discussing contract terms :D

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    Ooh, can I join that one too? :)

No they wouldn't take you ...lol

No they wouldn't take you ...lol

I'm gonna spank you 7-0 in our league games just for that!

I'm gonna spank you 7-0 in our league games just for that!

lol sure ya will, i think you took this the wrong way, they won't take you cause you don't have a PS3 numskull.

lol sure ya will, i think you took this the wrong way, they won't take you cause you don't have a PS3 numskull.

Nah, I took it the way I wanted to take it actually! :D I just wanted to get another jibe in about the spanking I'm gonna give you. I have 2 steaks in the fridge for tomorrow as well! No pepper sauce though. :(

Nah, I took it the way I wanted to take it actually! :D I just wanted to get another jibe in about the spanking I'm gonna give you. I have 2 steaks in the fridge for tomorrow as well! No pepper sauce though. :(

Right screw you, i'm going to Brownes and getting steak on stone and then getting FIFA!

Right screw you, i'm going to Brownes and getting steak on stone and then getting FIFA!

Please for the love of GOD, take pictures of your steak on the stone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Please for the love of GOD, take pictures of your steak on the stone!!

some sort of a live stream whilst you cook it would suffice

also a friendly vs my team is available for you lads next week, lucky sods :D

Ok guys the Club is set up

Club Name: Boards Ireland
    Abbreviation: IRL

Send requests when ya are ready to join or i'll be sending out requests tommorrow evening. I can't send them to people who have not got the game yet, it won't let me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

were you talking in the party macken?? I have the new "Kinect" dashboard, and apparently voice chat doesnt work just yet ..

miralize wrote: »
    were you talking in the party macken?? I have the new "Kinect" dashboard, and apparently voice chat doesnt work just yet ..

Yeah i was talking, and if you had read the small print of the beta, you would have seen that you can't party chat to anyone who isn't in the beta. So until the new dashboard is out its going to be pretty quite for you.

• Advertisement

some sort of a live stream whilst you cook it would suffice

also a friendly vs my team is available for you lads next week, lucky sods :D

I'll bring the lube. Been a while since you've had me inside of you. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tombomb7

Hey,

I've got in on Xbox 360.

GT is: Tombomb7 :)

Looking forward to joining! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

any ideas when the matches will start?

will the matches be random or is there a fxture list or?

sorry for the b00b questions

ntlbell wrote: »
    any ideas when the matches will start?

will the matches be random or is there a fxture list or?

sorry for the b00b questions

Probably be random but we pretty much play every day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

treble11 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Got the game this morning, see ye online tonight for a few games when the little one is asleep! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Searched for the club and couldnt find it, even tried looking at friends clubs at it wasnt there despite Lamps being in it, odd. Just gonna wait to be invited.

I'm not in the club yet Mikey. Waiting for Macken to come on. We're gonna set up a mess around club while we wait for Macken to accept us. Msg me on xbox and ill invite you to the party. :)

I'm not in the club yet Mikey. Waiting for Macken to come on. We're gonna set up a mess around club while we wait for Macken to accept us. Msg me on xbox and ill invite you to the party. :)

Ya sry i set it up last night, but i am quite busy for the next few hours, i'll pop on real quick and add lamps and he can get adding everyone else.

• Advertisement

Sent requests to all of ye. Please check your player hubs. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement