Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

ntlbell wrote: »
    Is there anyway to see when lads on the club are playing?

Yes you go into virtual pro> pro club and on the right side of the screen lists what all the players of the club are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Handy player your brother is Macken...very eager.

Good fun last night...I think the randomness of fifa 11 makes for exciting games...going from 3-0 to 3-3 and then losing in the last few minutes though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Same again tonight fellas? x

Handy player your brother is Macken...very eager.

Good fun last night...I think the randomness of fifa 11 makes for exciting games...going from 3-0 to 3-3 and then losing in the last few minutes though :(

Yeah he is, as long as he stays awake lol

Lamposts wrote: »
    Same again tonight fellas? x

Of course!

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I should be online in an hour all going well. :) Can't bloody wait!

• Advertisement

Clubs is acting up again. Probably best to try after 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Lads whats the craic with clubs? Made my pro (and downloaded gameface although looks nothing like me and has a lovely milky complexion!

Ive made him out as a small 5ft 9 finisher but hes absolute muck. Think hes rated 74 at the minute. Ive tried doing some of the accomplishments and the like but theres so many. How do you all level up your pro? Or whats the best way of doing it?

Can I start playing with you even if hes a bit muck? Also because ive made him as a finisher if im playing a defensive position with him will he get skinned time and time again?

joe123 wrote: »
    Lads whats the craic with clubs? Made my pro (and downloaded gameface although looks nothing like me and has a lovely milky complexion!

Ive made him out as a small 5ft 9 finisher but hes absolute muck. Think hes rated 74 at the minute. Ive tried doing some of the accomplishments and the like but theres so many. How do you all level up your pro? Or whats the best way of doing it?

Can I start playing with you even if hes a bit muck? Also because ive made him as a finisher if im playing a defensive position with him will he get skinned time and time again?

All our pros are a bit muck to begin with its grand, don't think anyones pro is that good yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

I'll be on after the Inter Juve game. Can't ignore real football!

How about it gents?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Can you have custom formations in clubs? I have one saved, but can't seem to choose it. Thats the thing that ruined clubs for me last year, the teams that have 8 defenders, and two lightening quick strikers against your slow 4ft defenders.

No custom formations in clubs this year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

This "searching" issue is pants. I think GoW was like that after release were ye spend half the night looking for a game.

Gonna be giving this a go in at about half 8 if anyone wants to join.

"Avoid playing as ANY - that should fix most of your lag. We're looking at why. Also - make sure you have a good open NAT setting." - Rutter.

Well that's interesting. Wonder why that affects lag? My NAT settings are already totally open.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Im open aswell, will be online at around 11.30, looking for some club games as i havent played in one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Me neither..Dying for one..If my bloody connection holds

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I'm on, can play for an hour or so

Couple here now. Burst on in, lads. Don't wait for us to tell you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Is that like the lag I was getting last night? Played about three games with you but there was a 3 second delay for every button pressed. Looks like alot of fun otherwise.

It always this slow to find a game?

I'll be on in an hour or so if theres no lag.

I'll be on in an hour or so if theres no lag.

Never mind lag. We cant even find a game

How many are on Soby? x

How many are on Soby? x

3 of us got into a game.although we have about 8 or so in the lobby

We had 10 in there earlier, I waited 40mins and couldnt connect to a single game.

EDIT:

Tried again and connected to 2 games in a row! Won the first, went 0-1 down in the 2nd and I equallised with a belter from just outside the box and the game freezes. Went on to say they quit so I hope we got the win, but still, bloody frustrating.

Hey guys, some new info from the EA Forums, one mod there told people to try tunring Hospitality Settings to OFF, and people are reporting alot more success in finding games and them lasting.

So, if everyone can turn their Hospitality Settings (they do nothing anyway) OFF then we might have more luck, to turn them off go to:

XBOX LIVE> MY FIFA ONLINE> XBOX LIVE SETTINGS> HOSPITALITY SETTINGS *Switch to [OFF]*

Thanks Mikey, was looking for ages trying to turn that off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Won't be playing due to school.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement