Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Lads, I said I'd post this here because I didn't want to start a new thread on it.

I just added my gameface etc to my virtual pro...which worked grand etc... but I'm looking to delete the PRO now. It added the player to my team (Galway United) and it's kinda annoying because i want to start a tournament soon and it made him my default arena player too(i know how to change that, im just saying)

Basically, I would like to know how to delete my VP, can anybody help?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Can't seem to connect to any of the club matches, as soon as the team names come up I get the boot :mad::mad:

Checked NAT seem fine, open hosp settings are off.

any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lads, I said I'd post this here because I didn't want to start a new thread on it.

I just added my gameface etc to my virtual pro...which worked grand etc... but I'm looking to delete the PRO now. It added the player to my team (Galway United) and it's kinda annoying because i want to start a tournament soon and it made him my default arena player too(i know how to change that, im just saying)

Basically, I would like to know how to delete my VP, can anybody help?

If there doesnt seem to be anywhere in the game id suggest going to the memory settings on the xbox > Fifa 11 > And look for the saved data for your pro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Started a new (termporary) club called Boards2. Games are working very nicely, so if you want a match, no more sitting around waiting in hope for 40 minutes.

any reason why it kept putting me GK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Said you were RS when you were in the dressing room.

I know ye..Its strange

People playing tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

hey lads, can i join the club?

GT: Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 41 beanaldo

ill join if possible

gamertag - irishbeano

• Advertisement

Just send a request into the club or add me on xbox live and I'll invite you. Search Boards Ireland GT: Oliver Cole

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bar26

id like to get in on this, my gamer tag is kreepindeathz, whats the next step please?

There is no next step. I've accepted you into the club kreepindeathz. :)

groovy

Anyone coming on soon?One thing about having a messed up sleep pattern and been up all night..You's all are too :D

I'll be on there now! x

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Delirio

Guys I'd like to join the club also.

Gametag: Pinga Dura 22

Cheers !

Send a request in then. Search Boards Ireland.

Cheers,
    Lxx

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Delirio

Lamposts wrote: »
    Send a request in then. Search Boards Ireland.

Cheers,
    Lxx

done, cheers :)

this is a request for my friend his gamer tag: izambard

• Advertisement

Accepted you Pinga Dura 22. Tell your friend to put a transfer request in bar26.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Unlocked the gold boots yesterday, lookin forward to tryin them out. Goin mad I missed the cup glory after carryin the team into the semi finals!

Feckin workin early mornins til saturday so im not sure when il b on for some more fantasmic clubs!

Unlocked the gold boots yesterday, lookin forward to tryin them out. Goin mad I missed the cup glory after carryin the team into the semi finals!

Feckin workin early mornins til saturday so im not sure when il b on for some more fantasmic clubs!

Got the golden boots as well. I told you about that creation centre team right? Easy way to build up your pro!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Got the golden boots as well. I told you about that creation centre team right? Easy way to build up your pro!

Say wha?????

Download a team called BYA Boosting Team. All the players have an overall of 1.

Download a team called BYA Boosting Team. All the players have an overall of 1.

And if you really want to whore the accomplishments then set BYA's formation to 1-5-4 with the one defender being a wing-back that has high attack priority and low defence,
    then set your teams formation to 5-3-2, with all the team focused on defending, except the striker and a winger. Set your vp as the striker for scoring accomplishments and as the winger for passing accomplishments, turn off offsides and away you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Has clubs been fixed? If you have more than 3/4 in the team now can you find a match?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

And if you really want to whore the accomplishments then set BYA's formation to 1-5-4 with the one defender being a wing-back that has high attack priority and low defence,
    then set your teams formation to 5-3-2, with all the team focused on defending, except the striker and a winger. Set your vp as the striker for scoring accomplishments and as the winger for passing accomplishments, turn off offsides and away you go!

do you just play against them in kick off mode then using your pro's team or?

ntlbell wrote: »
    do you just play against them in kick off mode then using your pro's team or?

Yeah If im lookin for accomplishments Il do a kick-off with my VPs Team (Chelsea) against BYA. Set it for 10-15 mins a half and turn off offsides.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

joe123 wrote: »
    Has clubs been fixed? If you have more than 3/4 in the team now can you find a match?

I found it's certainly improved anyway, me macken and lamps have had no trouble at all finding games the last week or so and theres usually been 1 or 2 others on with us there aswell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement