Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Boards FIFA 11 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Delirio

Lamposts wrote: »
    Download a team called BYA Boosting Team. All the players have an overall of 1.

How do you download that ?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Delirio wrote: »
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Delirio wrote: »
    cheers

go to www.easportsfootbal.com/creationcenter on your pc and do a search for that team..
    click then on the share button and restart your console...go to creation center and it will automatically pick it up..

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Delirio

thx mates.
    funny I tried twice to bookmark the BYA Team to have it available in the console for downloading but nothing, it wont appear. Something on the EA servers I'd say as it is listed as bookmarked in the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

v1rg1l

Can you add me to the squad also? Played last year with RichieMUFC, Axwell and DJ DigitalMoose, and we were awesome.. and thats in no way blowing my own horn..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

v1rg1l

Can you add me to the squad also? Played last year with RichieMUFC, Axwell and DJ DigitalMoose, and we were awesome.. and thats in no way blowing my own horn..

Yeah, sure thing mate. Just put a request into the club or else add me on xbox live and Ill send you a request. GT: Oliver Cole
    Sc@recrow wrote: »
    I'd be interested in playing..gamertag is Airblazer.
    VP is currently a striker of 77 I think but also play at left winger or attacking midfielder.
    I like the new VP feature where selecting your postion will change your stats so I'm working on an all rounder and switching every few games in my career.

Hi mate, I'll invite you to the club later on tonight. Thanks for your interest! x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

tonight yeh?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Was gonna suggest the same thing. Be on in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 traverse

If it is ok that I am really terrible then please add me.

elm1980

• Advertisement

Yeah, it's fine. Anyone can join the club. :)

they'll kick you out half way through an achievement though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Tonight after United v Wolves anyone?

Anyone around now?

yeah i'll be on soon

Sure. Come on in.

two of us in the match lobby now.. come on lads

Got delayed. be there in an hour or less

• Registered Users Posts: 46 orangeparrot

Still looking for players? I'd love to join, my GT is orangeparrot07

On shortly if anyone's up for some?

• Advertisement

I am, not sure we will get decent numbers though. About to turn my xbox on, hopin your in there with 3 or 4 already... :D

Just checked the last played games of the club, of the last 15 games, the earliest has been at 1:30am, some games up to 6:30am.

Any chance of getting a game at a reasonable hour? I mean, ive no problem with the night owls having their games then, but there is no activity at all during the day, or from 7pm-11pm. What gives?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Just checked the last played games of the club, of the last 15 games, the earliest has been at 1:30am, some games up to 6:30am.

Any chance of getting a game at a reasonable hour? I mean, ive no problem with the night owls having their games then, but there is no activity at all during the day, or from 7pm-11pm. What gives?

Unfortunately a big portion of us are night owls, just check the squad and send everyone online a msg asking them to play clubs and i'm sure there will be enough on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

im on during the day fairly often, kinda depends on my work hours and such. when im off, i tend to be one of the night owls as well! if me or any of the others are on, just msg "clubs?" to all those online. with the minimum of players down to 2 now, it shouldnt be too hard to find a player during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

add gamertag: frankj15

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dohertg5

please add gamertag: theContraceptor

Hey guys,

Has clubs been properly fixed? Looking forward to getting in a HARDCORE session of clubs tmrw.

Championship winner,
    Lamps
    x

Lamps.. I honestly thought you died. 5 days not online, that must be some sort of personal best (or worst?)

miralize wrote: »
    Lamps.. I honestly thought you died. 5 days not online, that must be some sort of personal best (or worst?)

HA! I've gone like 14 days before! *does proud face*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

The match making works and since the dashboard update is done we can talk to seanog again but the lag problem is still there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement