Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mini 2in1 Laser Pointer Keychain - 3 for $3 (€2.25) [LedShoppe]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Mine arrived today. Great fun was had with the cats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Mine came today too. Really impressive little things for the price. The mini torch function is really handy.

Wonder how long the batteries should last on them? I want to check how much replacement batteries would cost but I can't find what size they are?

EDIT: Found the answer myself, they're AG3 and you can get 100 of them for $3.22 on dealextreme :)

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.61

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Mine came today too. Really impressive little things for the price. The mini torch function is really handy.

Wonder how long the batteries should last on them? I want to check how much replacement batteries would cost but I can't find what size they are?

EDIT: Found the answer myself, they're AG3 and you can get 100 of them for $3.22 on dealextreme :)

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.61
    Nice one messin! got my 6 today:o f--k me there is some light on them.

thanks for the link.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Ordered them. $2.70. Poor guys selling them must be wondering why they even bother :D
    Although, 500 x 2.70 = $$ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Yeap got mine:) also ordered the spare batteries cheers for link messinkiapina
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭opo

Whats the packaging like - anyone??

opo wrote: »
    Whats the packaging like anyone??
    they come in bubble wrap,plenty of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Got mine today aswell, super little gadgets. Good quality. Can't go wrong for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Ordered mine just there. My first (of many hopefully :)) bargain alerts purchase!

Thanks Basq!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

they come in bubble wrap,plenty of it.

Same. And they have a little thing in each one to stop the batteries being wasted while in the post.

• Moderators Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Same. And they have a little thing in each one to stop the batteries being wasted while in the post.

Took me a while to find out what was stopping the powah. Great little thing so they are.

Now to scout adverts for people selling these for €5 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

God knows why but I ordered some of these.

Dont ask how many, I just saw key chain x3 buy 1 get one free so I ordered 2, which means I will get how many???:D:confused:confused:

Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

iggy wrote: »
    God knows why but I ordered some of these.

Dont ask how many, I just saw key chain x3 buy 1 get one free so I ordered 2, which means I will get how many???:D:confused:confused:

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I would have thought 12. Pack of 3, buy 1 get 1 free, buy 2 packs get 2 free

6 is the answer...... i bought 2 and got 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I would have thought 12. Pack of 3, buy 1 get 1 free, buy 2 packs get 2 free
    You're mistaken..

It's buy one laser, get 2 free (for a total of 3).

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭threeleggedhors

Received my three today and they're bang on. Well impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was searching for something else and came across this thread. Offer still on:) Ordered 3 after watching Basq's video, look forward to teasing my dogs with them:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

These were great fun! Batteries didn't last all that long but then they were used a fair bit. Ordered more and YABEPG gives 10% off :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Yeah, got three in the autumn and find 'em very useful. Was worried that airport security might take em off me but have travelled thru airports with 'em loads of times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

I that site I ordered loads of them and gave them all to my mates.

Coupon codes as well lads http://laserpointerforums.com/f46/ledshoppe-coupon-codes-41036.html

These were great fun! Batteries didn't last all that long but then they were used a fair bit. Ordered more and YABEPG gives 10% off :D
    You do realise you can buy more batteries? DealExtreme do 50 for like $2. Only problem is they take around 8 months to deliver.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I bought these why?

BECAUSE LASERS ROCK

Advertisement