Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

dave bks wrote: »
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia

There is already a full thread all about FIFA 11 and the features.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055977798

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

What are you playin at dave you muppet. stick to the topic and stop trolling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Tesco in Glasgow have broken the release dat - will this count if we go to the shops and tell them or is it Ireland only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 dave bks

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

its showing at about €40 on amazon but I know that will involve a killer wait for postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

a few of my mates already got it cause they knew some chap in a warehouse or some **** like that, im off work sick today, heres me goin on to play fifa 10 and COD and them bastards living it up on the dole all creating players in fifa 11 !

just to give a few heads up

smyths in tallaght and tesco nutgrove defo wont be open till 12 so wont sell before the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

DA365 wrote: »
    Tesco in Glasgow have broken the release dat - will this count if we go to the shops and tell them or is it Ireland only

I'd say chance it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Does it say which version? If not, it's probably the DS version. Though I'm hoping they say 360/PS3

It doesn't specify on page 21 of the Star, totally misleading to say the least.

raheny red wrote: »
    It doesn't specify on page 21 of the Star, totally misleading to say the least.

well seeing as Dave posted the dates above in that post I'd say €34.99 is the PC version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭peejay1986

DA365 wrote: »

Have you any proof on this? Need to give my mate a reason to drive me down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

i have rang a few places and nowhere seems to be open till 12

nightmare, i want this soon as possible im working all weekend

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Have you any proof on this? Need to give my mate a reason to drive me down there

Few mates back home in Scotland are playing online, I asked wherre they got it - they both said Tesco.

I'm heading into Dub city centre now to chance my luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Redzer7 wrote: »
    No they didn't.

They actually did (though it was €40 with a free football)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

DarkJager wrote: »

I got it last year in Xtravsion for PS3 and I can assure you it wasn't €40!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

peejay1986 wrote: »

You haven't a hope of saying somewhere in Glasgow broke the release date and getting the game. They'll only entertain broken release dates in the immediate vicinity (ie same shopping centre, same road)

Thanks for backing me up ;). I actually still have the ball but never pumped it up :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Anyone heading to Tesco in Ballybrack at midnight? Unsure that they sell games there, if anyone could confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just checked Tesco Ardkeen, Waterford. No sign of anything. The girl behind the counter did not know anything about price or release time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39 RayMers

Yeh page 21 of the Star could be for ps2 or pc, I cant imagine it being 34.99 on ps3 or 360!

• Advertisement

tesco will prob do it for about 25 or 30 euro once you buy another top title for the full price.

Looks like Tesco Clarehall, Malahide Road might sell it as they are open 24hour and have a big electronics section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I got it last year in Xtravsion for PS3 and I can assure you it wasn't €40!
    Can't vouch for PS3 but I got the Xbox version in XV Raheen Limerick for €40 last year.
    Thanks for backing me up ;). I actually still have the ball but never pumped it up :p

Don't waste time with it, its one of the cheapest footballs I've ever laid eyes on. We kicked it around for about an hour and it was flattened by the end of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭r9ronaldo

i have rang a few places and nowhere seems to be open till 12

nightmare, i want this soon as possible im working all weekend

the tesco in maynooth is 24hr so im goin there,if they refuse to put it on the shelves until early morning....may god have mercy on there souls!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 aliroly

I reckon shammys at it. Been everywhere in Limerick and no luck anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Tesco wexford is 24 hours..Was in there about 3pm today, and there was nothing about it there..Ive a feeling they wont have a special offer on..

it's like being kids at Xmas time knowing that there's a great toy you cant wait to open but you want to open it on Xmas Eve instead of Xmas Day, lol.

Don't waste time with it, its one of the cheapest footballs I've ever laid eyes on. We kicked it around for about an hour and it was flattened by the end of it.

Ha yeah, i remember years ago having a ball like that. It was free in Supervalu or something around the time of the 1994 World Cup i think - after a bout a wee kall the leather patches were after falling off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I'd say tesco would have advertised it by now if they were doing that deal to try and get as many people as possible into their stores. I mean what would be the point in them doing the deal and then telling nobody about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

We're coming up on the hallowed time of 6 til 7. Hopefully it'll be around.

Advertisement