Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

this is getting a little weird haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

nevermind

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

dave bks wrote: »
    for Suck Fakes !!! someone just stroke a copy from a shop and then go to another shop and show them the copy and then say "sure your man down the road is selling them - look he sold me a copy of it"

WoUlD iT wOrK?

No. They would have to ring and check with their own head office and check aswell that the other shop was selling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 dave bks

someone could start the ball rolling, all these people who say they got a copy already then go to your local xtravision or something and show them so the rest of us can get a copy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 butcherchap

someone could start the ball rolling, all these people who say they got a copy already then go to your local xtravision or something and show them so the rest of us can get a copy!!

so if you got the game a day early and all these strangers on the internet wanted it, would you leave your warm house to go and show some people in a shop that you got a game and they should sell it early?

if so your retarded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

I just went across to my XV in ranelagh and he said they're not selling it till tomorow :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

Im just back from town, i live in drogheda. Xtra vision said they were waiting on a phone call for the go ahead to sell it early but the guy said it will more than likely be the morning. Tesco 24h said after midnight and not sure of the price. Smyths said tomorrow. And gamestop said they could give it to me today if i got a receipt from someone else who got it early, other than that no luck.

Xtra Vision - 50
    Smyths - 49.99 (members 44.99)
    Tesco - Unknown yet, 35-60
    Gamestop - hawaii five o

for Suck Fakes !!! someone just stroke a copy from a shop and then go to another shop and show them the copy and then say "sure your man down the road is selling them - look he sold me a copy of it"

WoUlD iT wOrK?

1st question by employee

''Ok you got a copy?!, then why are you bringing it in here if you have one, you don't need a second one''...... F.A.I.L

i would do it for you mates !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Rang up tesco in Dundrum. They were confused to say the least about when they'd be selling it but did tell me it would be 60 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

i would do it for you mates !!

suuuuuuuuuuuuure :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

1st question by employee

''Ok you got a copy?!, then why are you bringing it in here if you have one, you don't need a second one''...... F.A.I.L

More like.

Employee: I am on €8.50 an hour. I don't care. I've been told not to sell it til tomorrow. I couldn't give a crap if anyone else is selling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Saaron wrote: »
    I just went across to my XV in ranelagh and he said they're not selling it till tomorow :mad:

Hahaha you probley asked my girlfriend she works in there and she wont even give the game to me later so your deffo not getting it :p

Ah i see you said he lol

nearing 7pm now, hopefully there's some good news from the lads in the earlier posts regarding Xtra-Vision (fingers crossed on this one)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Hahaha you probley asked my girlfriend she works in there and she wont even give the game to me later so your deffo not getting it :p

I should hope it wasn't your girlfriend he was speaking to because he said "he said" :p

nearing 7pm now, hopefully there's some good news from the lads in the earlier posts regarding Xtra-Vision (fingers crossed on this one)

for 50 squids? id rather wait the extra 5 hours and get it in tesco

Ah i see you said he lol

Well you better make sure not to give her any lovin' later on so ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Im just back in the door.

I have been EVERYWHERE within a 20 miles radius of Dublin and NO-ONE is selling it until the morning.

Price watch

HMV 44.99 is the cheapest btw - also opening the earliest tomorrow, 8:30am.

I should hope it wasn't your girlfriend he was speaking to because he said "he said" :p

lol only noticed that after i posted haha

Nah i asked her this yesterday and today she said there all under strike orders from management to not hand game out till friday so i take it all xtra visions will be same.

Ah i see you said he lol

would it be easy to mix her up with a bloke?

• Advertisement

Chicharit0 wrote: »

according to some Tesco are charging 60, so its a case of wait and see at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Chicharit0 wrote: »

If you think that's crazy, Iv'e already payed in full to my name in gamestop, yet If someone writes that it's on sale elsewhere tonight, I'll just have to have two copies then.

after the pool match im headin to get a few beers and check the xtravision beside it, small place so hoping the guy behind the counter will part ways with a copy - sound chap

would it be easy to mix her up with a bloke?

Nope lol unless your a very small femine looking fella with long black hair :pac:

Just talking to a mate who works in GameStop. He said it's €50 there but only €3 when you trade in 3 games (he aid the list of games is online but i cant find it)

pics ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 18 batchuba

RonFan wrote: »
    If you think that's crazy, Iv'e already payed in full to my name in gamestop, yet If someone writes that it's on sale elsewhere tonight, I'll just have to have two copies then.

lol, I've been there.

phone #? lol

phone #? lol
    pics ?????

More chance of gettin fifa 2nite lol

• Advertisement

according to some Tesco are charging 60, so its a case of wait and see at the moment.

Yeah that seems to be the price the staff are told to say, i know the chap in tesco, he was trying to say 60 but when i mentioned to him about last year ect.. he found it hard not to smile ;)

Advertisement