Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 'Where to buy/Price comparison/Who will sell it early' thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 dave bks

cause he knows he is ripping us off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DaraghL

Dying half my friends list has it none of my club does ATM so not to annoyed

cant wait untill tomorow!

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

Amazon looks to be the cheapest atm at £30 altough you'll have to wait until next week for it to be delivered:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-FIFA-Xbox-360/dp/B003T9W2WS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1285869940&sr=8-2

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Can't believe some shop isn't advertising late night opening around dub area.

Has anyone had defo confirmation that tesco will be selling just after the 12 mark? Wondering if it's worth the drive to maynooth

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Averaging one phone call every 5 minutes in Gamesnash Live trying to see if we're selling early. I've been told on many occasions that Game / Gamestop / Smyths etc are selling it so we should be too (they're not) :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

dave bks wrote: »
    cause he knows he is ripping us off

yeah he is ripping us off! who is us btw? :confused:

I believe tesco will have it the cheapest this year (bricks and mortar), if im wrong, bitch about me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I got a plan: Let's have people go into every possible Xtra-Vision store and ask the person working to ring HQ about releasing the game tonight. Surely if they got enough calls it'd work!

I'll take XV in Cahir :D

I've been told on many occasions that Game / Gamestop / Smyths etc are selling it so we should be too (they're not) :D

lol do you mind if i give you a ring :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I got a plan: Let's have people go into every possible Xtra-Vision store and ask the person working to ring HQ about releasing the game tonight. Surely if they got enough calls it'd work!

I'll take XV in Cahir :D

LOL . I'll do XV Headford Road Shopping Centre Galway, XV Westside Retail Park Galway, XV.. .:D

Averaging one phone call every 5 minutes in Gamesnash Live trying to see if we're selling early. I've been told on many occasions that Game / Gamestop / Smyths etc are selling it so we should be too (they're not) :D

so tell us then, why do the games stores wait till the 1st of Oct and other times withe other releases some stores break the release date??? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

oh how wrong you are :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Willie Stroker

alright lads basically just got off the phone to a guy from game stop ... asked whats the trade in value for
    ufc 2010
    ufc 09
    top spin 3
    fight night 3
    around 23 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

alright lads basically just got off the phone to a guy from game stop ... asked whats the trade in value for
    ufc 2010
    ufc 09
    top spin 3
    fight night 3
    around 23 euro
    Keep your games man, Not worth trading them in for that imo

ufc 2010
    ufc 09
    top spin 3
    fight night 3
    around 23 euro

whats this got to do with the release date for fifa 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

ufc 2010
    ufc 09
    top spin 3
    fight night 3
    around 23 euro

your lucky to get that much , i'm surprised they will take fight night 3 and ufc 09 .

ufc 2010
    ufc 09
    top spin 3
    fight night 3
    around 23 euro

steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tom spanks

whats this got to do with the release date for fifa 11?
    we're saying the same thing to you all day , you keep pulling jokes and going way off topic p*ssing people off all day wiith your antics

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads keep it civil, everyone wants to get the game early if possible. The thread is for prices and where to buy, keep it on topic.

tom spanks wrote: »
    we're saying the same thing to you all day , you keep pulling jokes and going way off topic p*ssing people off all day wiith your antics

upi need to get some relief dude and chill out lol

so tell us then, why do the games stores wait till the 1st of Oct and other times withe other releases some stores break the release date??? :confused:

In our case if we break street date EA would ban us from receiving any pre order stock in future. Obviously we need to have stock on site before release day especially to ship for our online customers. We're not quite big enough to tell them to $%^^ off so we do what we're told ! ;)

• Advertisement

In our case if we break street date EA would ban us from receiving any pre order stock in future. Obviously we need to have stock on site before release day especially to ship for our online customers. We're not quite big enough to tell them to $%^^ off so we do what we're told ! ;)

thought it was something like that, makes sense :) best of luck selling your games so !! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DaraghL

If theres people who got one and didnt come straight on here :mad:

how do they know?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just back from Gamestop in Liffey St and they said they wont be breaking the release date and no one else has, they send people around after 6pm to the other stores nearby (GAME,HMV etc) to see if anyone has.

So it looks like i'll be down there at 9.30 in the morning, its €49.99 and they have a trade in list of recent games where you can pick up FIFA for €6 but most of them are games that arent out long like Halo Reach.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

XV had sold it by this time of the evening with Fifa 10.. looks like it's a wait til tomorrow morning !

Ah well, good nights sleep tonight cause gettin f**k all sleep tomorrow night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

Axwell wrote: »
    Just back from Gamestop in Liffey St and they said they wont be breaking the release date and no one else has, they send people around after 6pm to the other stores nearby (GAME,HMV etc) to see if anyone has.

So it looks like i'll be down there at 9.30 in the morning, its €49.99 and they have a trade in list of recent games where you can pick up FIFA for €6 but most of them are games that arent out long like Halo Reach.

cries:(:(:(

come on video game shops, RELEASE, RELEASE, RELEASE :D

how do they know?

This thread would have us outed within minutes :D

This thread would have us outed within minutes :D

but im sure ea aren't looking at every forum in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 39 RayMers

Yeh looks like its gona be tomorrow for most of us! If any1 finds out in the morning if Tesco is selling for 35 bills then let us know! Cheers

• Advertisement

but im sure ea aren't looking at every forum in the world

I'm sure they'e not but I'm also sure they are looking at this one :D

Advertisement